xad ku gudubidaf-lagaado
Noun(1) cruel or inhumane treatment(2) a rude expression intended to offend or hurt(3) improper or excessive use
Verb(1) treat badly(2) change the inherent purpose or function of something(3) use foul or abusive language towards(4) use wrongly or improperly or excessively
(1) Sometimes it will be a term of endearment, sometimes a term of abuse .(2) And house-training of pets is of course not ├ö├ç├┐natural├ö├ç├û, but surely nobody would argue that it was tantamount to animal cruelty and abuse ?(3) The allegations of child sexual abuse and molestation ruined the lives of some teachers, who were wrongfully accused.(4) In working with investigators, device companies should ensure that their actions are consistent with laws intended to combat fraud and abuse .(5) It is alleged that she has continued to abuse alcohol and drugs.(6) If somebody's hurling abuse at you, it may be better to just walk away from the situation.(7) waving his fists and hurling abuse at the driver(8) He was convicted of 15 charges - some of them specimen offences - of indecent assault and more serious sexual abuse .(9) Being a police officer does not mean you can abuse the power given to you.(10) alcohol abuse(11) an abuse of public funds(12) The rest of the participants reported no history of sexual abuse or assault.(13) Because as a federal civil servant, if you're witnessing abuse and corruption, particularly in the White House, where do you go?(14) It is committed to peaceful campaigns against all forms of animal abuse and promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.(15) Now imagine all these fans hurling abuse at you.(16) There are no prizes for guessing what value he places on each: bourgeois is always a term of abuse , revolutionary almost always a term of approbation.
(1) child abuse :: xumeynta ilmaha
(2) sexual abuse :: xadgudubka galmada
(3) drug abuse :: daroogada
(4) substance abuse :: isticmaalka mukhaadaraadka
(5) to abuse :: ku xadgudbaan
(6) alcohol abuse :: ku xadgudubka qamriga
(7) self-abuse :: is-xadgudubka
(8) abuse of power :: xadgudub awoodeed
(9) drug of abuse :: daroogada ee xadgudubka
(10) solvent abuse :: xadgudub dareeraha
1. misuse ::
si xun u isticmaalka
3. corruption ::
5. addiction ::
8. misuse ::
si xun u isticmaalka
9. mistreat ::
10. insult ::
11. ill-use ::
12. shout ::
abuse, abused, abuses, abusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not the one
giving the boy whores to ABUSE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
to help victims
of methamphetamine ABUSE?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
there are emotional issues,
personal issues, some drug ABUSE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
If that's not a time to
verbally ABUSE my loved ones, when is?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
it'll involve humiliation,
degradation and verbal ABUSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Somali Dictionary: abuse
Meaning and definitions of abuse, translation in Somali language for abuse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of abuse in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "abuse"
What abuse means in Somali, abuse meaning in Somali, abuse definition, examples and pronunciation of abuse in Somali language.