Noun(1) a word or group of words function as an adverb
Adjective(1) of or relating to or functioning as an adverb
(1) I have checked three other dictionaries, one of which did not show ├ö├ç├┐incredulously├ö├ç├û as an acceptable adverbial form; however, the Oxford dictionary did show it as a valid entry.(2) In my view, the present perfect is forbidden when the verb is qualified by an adverbial referring to a time period, except if the time period includes the present.(3) Such adverbs are sometimes called prepositional adverbs, sometimes adverbial particles.(4) But this form of the question implies an adverbial construction.(5) Yet in French the adverbial has to intervene between verb and object.(6) One of its little peculiarities is that along with front placement of the adverbial goes inversion of main verb and subject.(7) The word's warm informality also makes it usable as what might be called an adverbial noun, modified by an adjective.(8) But sometimes his adverbial excess and convoluted structures result in awkward prose.(9) As for the frequency of adverbials in -ly, I don't know of any study of recent historical changes in their frequency, so here's a small start.(10) Equally evidently, from any such adverbially qualified sentence we can validly infer a sentence from which one or more of the adverbial qualifiers has been detached.(11) This would certainly be valid grammatically, if the verbal sense were correct, but it remains difficult to give a good sense to the clause if the expression ├ö├ç├┐like a cedar├ö├ç├û must be tied adverbially to the verb.(12) According to the dictionary, abaft can be used adverbially (in the stern half of the ship) or prepositionally (nearer the stern than; aft of).(13) The Loop at the end of this affix denotes the word is to be used adverbially ; so that the sense of it must be the same which we express by the phrase, For Ever and Ever.(14) Adverbials that modify the sentence as a whole are sentence adverbials, and adverbs that function as sentence adverbials are sentence adverbs.(15) But it's a prepositional phrase used adverbially , modifying ├ö├ç├┐said├ö├ç├û.
(1) adverbial phrase :: weedhan adoommadiisa
(2) adverbial clause :: burburin adoommadiisa
(3) adverbial modifier :: HABEEYAHA adoommadiisa
(4) adverbial adjunct :: kabid adoommadiisa
English to Somali Dictionary: adverbial
Meaning and definitions of adverbial, translation in Somali language for adverbial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of adverbial in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "adverbial"
What adverbial means in Somali, adverbial meaning
in Somali, adverbial definition, examples and pronunciation
of adverbial in Somali language.