- hawadasii daayeybaahintahawadaairship
Noun(1) a mixture of gases (especially oxygen(2) the region above the ground(3) a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing(4) a slight wind (usually refreshing(5) the mass of air surrounding the Earth(6) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles(7) a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence(8) medium for radio and television broadcasting(9) travel via aircraft
Verb(1) expose to fresh air(2) be broadcast(3) broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television(4) make public(5) expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry(6) expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
(1) This success led to an order directing all military airfields to have an air ambulance.(2) The questions even became a shade less hostile as his new air of poise impressed the panel.(3) Rather, the American industrial and technological scene is endowed with an air of epic grandeur.(4) When in doubt, it doesn't hurt to err on the safe side and add air or nitrogen to your tires.(5) We never closed the curtains and were consistently surrounded by light and air .(6) At the time no one realized that this was the aircraft which would win the air war over the Pacific.(7) Beat the butter into the chocolate and cream, trying not to get any air into the mixture.(8) The air sizzled as oxygen was greedily consumed by the roiling ball of fire.(9) It added an air of eeriness and unreality to the situation that made Joe feel sick to the pit of his stomach.(10) Nimitz knew that the battle that would ensue would involve aircraft and air supremacy.(11) The quest for offensive power did its part to make the loss of air superiority permanent.(12) Suppose the world population is housed, educated and fed and wants air travel on tap?(13) The air above this sea ice is deprived of heat and moisture from the ocean.(14) the programme's a platform to air grievances(15) Neither buildings nor people can escape the logic of the elements of fire and air .(16) When an opportunity arises for people to air their views, it is a shame not to take it.
(1) air pollution :: wasaqowga hawada
(2) air flow :: socodka hawada
(3) fresh air :: hawo cusub
(4) air hostess :: hawada xirma
(5) in the air :: hawada
(6) by air :: by hawada
1. sky ::
2. breeze ::
3. expression ::
5. tune ::
6. atmosphere ::
7. gentle wind ::
8. air travel ::
9. airwave ::
10. strain ::
11. express ::
12. ventilate ::
13. broadcast ::
14. vent ::
15. air out ::
hawada ka baxay
16. bare ::
air, aired, airing, airings, airs, airship, airships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone
while you still breathe the AIR.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
♪ The Big Bang Theory 7x11 ♪
The Cooper Extraction
Original Air Date on December 12, 2013
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Why do you bounce
with your hands in the AIR like that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
I could stack the logs conically
to facilitate AIR flow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...which will be as much help as an
AIR conditioner on the ice planet Hoth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Somali Dictionary: air
Meaning and definitions of air, translation in Somali language for air with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of air in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "air"
What air means in Somali, air meaning in Somali, air definition, examples and pronunciation of air in Somali language.