- oo dhan
Adjective(1) (quantifier(2) completely given to or absorbed by
Adverb(1) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'
(1) he was all dirty(2) If you want to avoid formaldehyde altogether, you will need to switch to an all cotton wardrobe.(3) with all due respect(4) The term is often used to refer to all Roman territories during both the republic and the empire.(5) We are making sure they are doing everything in their power to sort things out with all due speed.(6) They all use a small quantity of caramel to smooth out colour variations from cask to cask.(7) From then on, the game was all about the forward confrontation and the boots of Lynagh and Andrew.(8) Pupils on foot and those arriving by car are all using the same main gate.(9) He had denied all knowledge of this appointment a few minutes before.(10) So, with all due respect, let's see what the outcome is before passing judgement.(11) they were in all probability completely unaware(12) She told the inquest she saw all four of the car's wheels leave the road as it went over the bridge.(13) Miss Pain tried to look cheerful but they looked all dressed up with nowhere to go.(14) They should all leave better prepared for whatever life and work throws at them.(15) In all seriousness, though, a large proportion of them are either taken or dead.(16) all of her children
(1) all right :: oo dhan waxay xaq u
(2) not at all :: ma at dhan
(3) at all :: at dhan
(4) after all :: ka dib oo dhan
(5) first of all :: ugu horreeya oo dhan
(6) all over :: dhammaan
(7) all the time :: waqtiga oo dhan
(8) above all :: dhammaan ayuu ka sarreeyaa
(9) that's all :: in dhammaan ay
(10) all day :: maalintii oo dhan
1. each of ::
kasta oo ka mid
2. the whole of the ::
oo dhan oo ka mid ah
3. complete ::
5. entirely ::
oo gebi ahaanba
6. everyone ::
7. each one ::
8. everything ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is that ALL we've got?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
You're ALL right now, little bird.
You're ALL right.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
What? Ladies fALL from their horses
and snap their pretty necks ALL the time.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I had no idea ALL our relationships
were such a disaster.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
It's the greatest
scientific feud of ALL time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: all
Meaning and definitions of all, translation in Somali language for all with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of all in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "all"
What all means in Somali, all meaning in Somali, all definition, examples and pronunciation of all in Somali language.