jago u magacaasho
Noun(1) the act of putting a person into a non-elective position(2) a meeting arranged in advance(3) (usually in the plural, especially for a ship or hotel(4) a person who is appointed to a job or position(5) the job to which you are (or hope to be(6) (law
(1) she made an appointment with my receptionist(2) He asked for a Sense of Council regarding her appointment to this position, and it was positive.(3) The Doctor ordered an ultrasound immediately and made an appointment to see Andy on that Saturday morning.(4) This is about the appointment of a second chief executive to a Taranaki public health bureaucracy.(5) Pat asked who was in a position to assess a referee from another county before his appointment .(6) I have made an appointment with the director at the mental health trust to talk through what she is looking for and see how it could fit with my career plans.(7) she took up an appointment as head of communications(8) This was his first visit to Bulgaria after his recent appointment to the position.(9) A friend of mine works in a hairdressers down the road so I made an appointment and off we went.(10) He made an appointment for us to return to the hospital the next day to see the specialist who was treating my wife's cancer.(11) Accordingly the purchaser would be warned to insist on the appointment of a second trustee for his own protection.(12) Parents may feel free to contact Mary at the school and arrange for an appointment to meet her.(13) The town crier for Dalton-in-Furness does the job so well that he has landed himself a second appointment .(14) We were building a house in Isleworth, and I had made an appointment to meet a friend of ours on the site.(15) The appointment of a trustee transforms the position of the investor.(16) his appointment as president
(1) make an appointment :: inaad ballan samaysato
(2) appointment book :: buugga ballan
(3) by appointment :: ballan
(4) letter of appointment :: warqad of ballan
(5) have an appointment :: ballan
(6) appointment letter :: warqad ballan
(7) arrange an appointment :: balan
(8) set an appointment :: sameysatid ballan
(9) new appointment :: ballan cusub
(10) appointment date :: taariikhda ballan
1. meeting ::
2. nomination ::
3. job ::
5. appointee ::
6. fitting ::
7. date ::
1. discharge ::
2. expulsion ::
3. firing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but an earlier APPOINTMENT
opened up for Leonard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Can I make an APPOINTMENT
for you to look at them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
- An accident. It happens.
- I'll make the APPOINTMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Now, I have an APPOINTMENT
with Lord Tyrion.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
We don't have an APPOINTMENT and we don't
belong here, but we're, like, crazy big fans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Somali Dictionary: appointment
Meaning and definitions of appointment, translation in Somali language for appointment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of appointment in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "appointment"
What appointment means in Somali, appointment meaning
in Somali, appointment definition, examples and pronunciation
of appointment in Somali language.