xagga gadaalegadaaldhabar, dib ugurashocaawin
Noun(1) the posterior part of a human (or animal(2) the side that goes last or is not normally seen(3) the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer(4) (football(5) the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord(6) the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book(7) the part of a garment that covers the back of your body(8) a support that you can lean against while sitting(9) (American football
Verb(1) be behind; approve of(2) travel backward(3) give support or one's approval to(4) cause to travel backward(5) support financial backing for(6) be in back of(7) place a bet on(8) shift to a counterclockwise direction(9) establish as valid or genuine(10) strengthen by providing with a back or backing
Adjective(1) related to or located at the back(2) located at or near the back of an animal, or hind(3) of an earlier date
Adverb(1) in or to or toward a former location(2) at or to or toward the back or rear(3) in or to or toward an original condition(4) in or to or toward a past time(5) in reply(6) in repayment or retaliation
(1) Go back a few years and past examples of new indices and trackers don't inspire much confidence either.(2) With my neck craned back , I can count the screws in the shelves on the far side of the room.(3) Double yellow lines to be introduced in some back roads to improve access to properties(4) Sam patted his back in fake sympathy before pushing back her chair to leave the table.(5) she put the file in the back of the drawer(6) Mr Coen had been thrown to the rear of the cab and partially out the back window.(7) They have faced five months of not knowing whether they would get their jobs back .(8) Small companies, where many a retail punter likes to invest, are also back in fashion.(9) I only had to shut my eyes and I was back in Connemara(10) Once back in the UK, it is usually possible to get things sorted out to our satisfaction.(11) I was just passing by the main bedroom when this dark figure shot past me towards the back bedroom.(12) Finnish is well known for possessing a front- back vowel harmony system.(13) she was rude back to them(14) I walked there and back(15) The bus is practically empty, so they move to the back as the bus lurches forwards.(16) We even went crawling back to our previous hovel but our beds had already been filled.
(1) go back :: ku noqo
(2) be right back :: noqon daafaca midig
(3) get back :: aad u hesho dib u
(4) welcome back :: dib u soo dhaweyn
(5) hold back :: dib
(6) bring back :: soo celiyo
(7) back off :: back off
(8) call back :: dib u soo wac
1. rear ::
2. past ::
ee la soo dhaafay
3. hinder ::
4. backward ::
5. ago ::
7. spine ::
8. rear ::
9. end ::
10. reverse ::
11. backrest ::
12. dorsum ::
13. rachis ::
14. binding ::
15. sponsor ::
16. support ::
17. bet on ::
sharad ku saabsan
18. reverse ::
20. plump for ::
21. indorse ::
1. face ::
2. forehead ::
3. front ::
back, backed, backer, backers, backing, backings, backless, backlog, backlogs, backs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If he does come BACK and he doesn't
understand why I had to do what I did...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
We've only just taken BACK this castle
from the ironborn.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Do you want to turn BACK?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Took a ranging party north
and never made it BACK.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: back
Meaning and definitions of back, translation in Somali language for back with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of back in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "back"
What back means in Somali, back meaning in Somali, back definition, examples and pronunciation of back in Somali language.