Noun(1) an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
Verb(1) land on a beach
(1) Once, he even directed the helmsman to beach the boat, right into the teeth of an ambush, and pursued our attackers on foot, into the jungle.(2) The captain and engineer motored the ship across the harbour, intending to beach her in shallow water.(3) The decision to beach the vessel was a hurried and ill-considered over-reaction, with significant consequences in terms of damage.(4) sandy beach(5) The centreboards make it possible to beach the boats, trailer them and get them into very shallow water.(6) The marines' assault echelon had three hours to offload before tidefall threatened to beach their ships.(7) dolphins often beach themselves(8) I was ready to beach the fish on the bar, which now stood clear of all but the biggest waves.(9) beach towel(10) we're going to the beach(11) I want to walk along a tropical beach at sunset or ramble through a ruined temple at sunrise.(12) We beach the raft and pull out our cameras as raft number two begins its run through the 400 metres of white water.(13) Souyia proved another low-key mix of tavernas and bars fronting a pebbly beach .(14) On the beach at Sandy Hook on the New Jersey shore one October there were hundreds of us assembled in the predawn hours, fishing for striped bass.(15) he managed to beach a fine trout(16) Try as we may, no one has been able to fully explain why whales and dolphins beach themselves in the hundreds each year.
(1) on the beach :: xeebta
(2) at the beach :: xeebta
(3) beach ball :: xeebta kubada
(4) nudist beach :: xeebta nudist
(5) beach umbrella :: xeebta dalladda
(6) beach chair :: kursi xeebta
(7) sandy beach :: xeebta bacaadka
(8) private beach :: xeebta ee gaarka loo leeyahay
(9) beach volley :: xeebta kubad
(10) beach bag :: bacda xeebta
1. seaside ::
2. seashore ::
3. shore ::
4. coast ::
5. waterfront ::
6. lakeshore ::
7. coastline ::
8. coastal region ::
gobolka xeebta ah
9. littoral ::
10. seaboard ::
11. foreshore ::
12. water's edge ::
laayeen biyaha ee
14. strand ::
15. land ::
16. ground ::
17. strand ::
18. run aground ::
19. run ashore ::
beach, beached, beaches, beaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Chess champion Bobby Fischer.
Brian Wilson of The Beach--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Follow it down to the BEACH
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
I am the one who spent two years
trying to get him to go to the BEACH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Hey, how about skinny-dipping
at the BEACH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
I thought you were looking
at a cliff on the BEACH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Somali Dictionary: beach
Meaning and definitions of beach, translation in Somali language for beach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beach in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "beach"
What beach means in Somali, beach meaning
in Somali, beach definition, examples and pronunciation
of beach in Somali language.