- maxaa yeelay,
Conjunction(1) for the reason that; since.
(1) I wonder if it's because we're so smart?(2) So far the council has sold us down the river each time because it is strapped for cash.(3) we did it because we felt it our duty(4) They are often put off going to toddler groups because it is mainly mums who go to them.(5) We as adults do not lash out at one another just because we don't do as each other wants.(6) The thieves ordered him to open the safe, but because it was on a time lock he could not.(7) We are not going to take them down because if we take them down we will be letting our kids down.(8) Have you been unable to put a book down because you just have to know what happens next?(9) We must have looked cold because one of her minders came out and asked us in for a cup of tea and a bit of cake.(10) The reason the party is in this mess is because it has not been honest with the voters.(11) Everyone is throwing their hat in the ring because this is the last chance to do a deal.(12) He said the car was a lifeline because he was disabled and his wife was the main driver.(13) We were at a loss because if we had known how to obtain a disc, we would have done so.(14) Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.(15) Old Town is liked because it shows how Swindon used to be and we wanted to fit in with that.(16) because of the bad weather
(1) because of you :: adiga daraadaa
(2) because of :: sababta oo ah
(3) just because :: kaliya sababtoo ah
(4) because of this :: taas aawadeed
(5) because of that :: sababta oo ah in
(6) all because of you :: oo dhan, maxaa yeelay, aad of
(7) this is because :: sababtoo ah waa
(8) because of me :: daraadday
(9) because of him :: maxaa yeelay, isaga
(10) only because :: oo keliya, maxaa yeelay,
1. since ::
2. as ::
4. inasmuch as ::
5. owing to the fact that ::
lagugu leeyahay in xaqiiqda ah in
7. on account of ::
on account of
8. cuz ::
9. for ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am a procurer, I abuse kids.
And all that BECAUSE of a button.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
The reason I called you is BECAUSE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Except now if I eat paste,
it's BECAUSE I want to,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Well, clearly it's not whatever I want
BECAUSE what I want
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Jon Snow is alive BECAUSE
the Lord willed it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: because
Meaning and definitions of because, translation in Somali language for because with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of because in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "because"
What because means in Somali, because meaning
in Somali, because definition, examples and pronunciation
of because in Somali language.