- iska lehlahaaka tirsanEebaa iska leh
Verb(1) be owned by; be in the possession of(2) be suitable or acceptable(3) be in the right place or situation(4) be rightly classified in a class or category(5) be a member, adherent, inhabitant, etc. (of a group, organization, or place(6) be a part or adjunct
(1) As we have already seen, despite their races, regardless of their cultural differences, Mehuru and Frances do belong together.(2) she is a stranger, and doesn't belong here(3) The harmonies belong more to modern concert music than to pop.(4) Still others may belong to poorly known metazoan taxa that may or may not belong in any known phyla, and others are probably too poorly preserved to be informative.(5) Then, suddenly, he will put together a performance that indicates that he does belong there after all.(6) So it's usually up to technology project leaders wanting a seat at the CEO's table to convince management committee members that they belong .(7) you and me, we belong together(8) The prints of the artists Hao Ping or Hao Boyi belong into this category.(9) But there was something in the way he just stood that made it seem he didn't belong .(10) Apparently, to belong to an ethnic/racial group you just have to say you belong .(11) bony fish: the vast majority of living fish belong here(12) he felt he didn't belong(13) Wise woman that she was, she understood this was a situation where she didn't belong .(14) Well I guess people belong to exclusive clubs, they want to belong for one reason or another.(15) This link seems to indicate that there is indeed a human species, Homo Sapiens, to the subspecies of which, Homo Sapiens Sapiens all modern humans belong .(16) young people are generally very anxious to belong
(1) be long :: noqon dheer
(2) belong to :: iska leh
(3) belong together :: wada iska leh
(4) belong with :: Eebaa iska leh
(5) belong in :: waxaa iska leh in
1. be owned by ::
2. be a member of ::
noqon xubin ka mid ah
3. be classed ::
4. fit in ::
ku haboon in
5. go ::
6. belong to ::
belong, belonged, belonging, belongings, belongs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't BELONG down here.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
They don't BELONG down here.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
You're a physicist. You BELONG at the
university doing research, not in your room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
stay too long where you don't BELONG
and you will never return.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
about which kingdoms
BELONG to that throne.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: belong
Meaning and definitions of belong, translation in Somali language for belong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of belong in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "belong"
What belong means in Somali, belong meaning
in Somali, belong definition, examples and pronunciation
of belong in Somali language.