Noun(1) the time when something begins (especially life(2) the event of being born(3) the process of giving birth(4) the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents(5) a baby born; an offspring
Verb(1) cause to be born
(1) The daughter had lived with her single mother from birth .(2) the birth of Christianity(3) the mother is English by birth(4) by right of birth(5) That's still 6 per cent short of the $1.17 rate at the euro's birth at the start of 1999.(6) he was blind from birth(7) Yang places a high importance on using stem cells from birth , rather than those collected from adults because of vitality.(8) I don't think there is a regional favorite, although he's clearly a South Carolinian by birth .(9) English by birth , I'd been in Australia for about 10 years and had a hankering to return to my roots, if not permanently, then at least for a considerable length of time.(10) the birth of an idea(11) The young feed themselves from birth normally by pecking.(12) Only those moments that show democracy's birth and possibility, along with its decline and failure, become resources for imagining our future.(13) Why does the left in Ireland have no problem siding objectively with those determined to strangle democracy at birth in Iraq?(14) They do not permit her to make us happy, but put her on a level with money, status, noble birth , health, beauty and other things which are common to virtue and vice.(15) Like other animals, they pass through a life cycle from birth to maturity to death.(16) he welcomed the birth of the new company
(1) date of birth :: Taariikhda Dhalashada
(2) place of birth :: meesha dhalashada
(3) birth date :: taariiqda dhalasha
(4) give birth :: dhalaan
(5) year of birth :: sannadka dhalashada
(6) birth certificate :: shahaadada dhalashada
(7) country of birth :: wadanka dhalashada
(8) birth year :: sanadka dhalashada
(9) birth defect :: cillado lagu dhasho
1. childbirth ::
3. ancestry ::
4. giving birth ::
5. parentage ::
6. nativity ::
7. give birth ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
birth, birthed, birthing, births
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If child BIRTH is half this bad
you are so screwed!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Why are you so sure I'm of noble BIRTH?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
It's a big night for canals.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
A man of your BIRTH deserves better.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Samwell is my BIRTH name
and Tarly is my family name.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: birth
Meaning and definitions of birth, translation in Somali language for birth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of birth in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "birth"
What birth means in Somali, birth meaning
in Somali, birth definition, examples and pronunciation
of birth in Somali language.