Noun(1) the entire physical structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being(2) a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity(3) a natural object consisting of a dead animal or person(4) an individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects(5) the body excluding the head and neck and limbs(6) a collection of particulars considered as a system(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) the central message of a communication(9) the main mass of a thing(10) a resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin(11) the external structure of a vehicle
Verb(1) invest with or as with a body; give body to
(1) You know, the case is more complicated than her body washing up a mile from his boat.(2) put your name, address, and daytime phone number in the e-mail's body(3) they found his body washed up on the beach(4) in the main body of the building(5) my hair lacks body(6) Hallmarks of quality are fullness of body , balance of acidity, and persistence of flavour.(7) He was finally bored with her youthful prettiness and desired her body no longer.(8) It proved an excellent choice; full of intense flavours with a rich, warm body .(9) The prolonged suffering of the Irish peasantry had broken the survivors in body and spirit.(10) he was working on the body of the car(11) statutory body(12) Her arms suddenly locked his limbs to her body , and she pointed a gun straight at his temple.(13) Most of us have been taught to think of our body as a physical structure, isolated from everything else.(14) Both are two of the most grueling tests of the human spirit and body on the planet.(15) a rich body of Canadian folklore(16) lower body
(1) body lotion :: lotion jirka
(2) body language :: luqadda jirka
(3) body part :: qayb jidhka
(4) whole body :: jidhkaaga oo dhan
(5) body type :: nooca jidhka
(6) the body :: jidhka
(7) body scrub :: xoq jirka
(8) main body :: jirka ugu muhiimsan
(9) dead body :: meydkiisa
(10) human body :: jirka aadanaha
1. figure ::
2. torso ::
3. corpse ::
4. main part ::
qayb weyn ee
5. expanse ::
6. quantity ::
7. association ::
8. fullness ::
9. soundbox ::
10. dead body ::
11. consistency ::
12. personify ::
bodies, bods, body
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They did not burn his BODY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
This is a candle BODY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
BODY and soul.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
it can delay your BODY
from going into labor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
...that my BODY is too fragile
to endure the vicissitudes of the world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: body
Meaning and definitions of body, translation in Somali language for body with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of body in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "body"
What body means in Somali, body meaning
in Somali, body definition, examples and pronunciation
of body in Somali language.