Noun(1) a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport(2) the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar(3) an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits(4) a car that is old and unreliable
Verb(1) send or move around by bus(2) ride in a bus(3) remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
(1) The bus passengers were left abandoned on the side of the road.(2) a bus service(3) The chip's system bus will only switch on those elements needed to process data.(4) Each set of terminals has the same set of signal assignments of a parallel bus implemented by metal lines in the board.(5) We should not have to bus our children to schools in other areas and as long as we are still talking about how to finance our schools we are failing.(6) To date, chip designers have focused on connecting processors to cache memory to counter the latency of the system bus .(7) She assured them that their food would be arriving soon and moved off to bus another table.(8) In each bus directory is a file for every different USB device connected to the bus .(9) The bus service on these routes is temporary until the taxi operations get back to normality.(10) The PCI bus has emerged as a bottleneck between the processor and the network.(11) The answer for Swindon is to reduce the cost of bus fares to make public transport more attractive.(12) It also gives each processor access to the full bandwidth of the system bus .(13) That gives us the total number of loads: three for the system bus , two for the processor, one for the chipset.(14) The memory frequency can be set to different rates depending on the system bus frequency.(15) This information is acquired by the chip and can be reported to the processor through a serial bus .(16) Schools could be federally funded to bus children to exercise at clubs.
(1) bus stop :: joogsiga baska
(2) bus station :: boosteejada basaska
(3) bus driver :: darawalka baska
(4) by bus :: by baska
(5) school bus :: baska dugsiga
(6) take the bus :: qaado baska
(7) take a bus :: bas ah
(8) shuttle bus :: basas
(9) on the bus :: baska
(10) miss the bus :: seegi baska
3. charabanc ::
4. jalopy ::
5. bus topology ::
bus, bused, buses, busing, buss
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, I was such a fan that in 1995
I traveled 10 hours by BUS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I was discussing it with
a Sri Lankan fellow on the BUS,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
"Gerry the Gerbil
and the Bullies on the Bus."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
behind a BUS
and you won't go around it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
after a deep gum cleaning,
I thought I got on a BUS
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Somali Dictionary: bus
Meaning and definitions of bus, translation in Somali language for bus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bus in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "bus"
What bus means in Somali, bus meaning
in Somali, bus definition, examples and pronunciation
of bus in Somali language.