- isku dhaceenbajinbaabi'iyaasha ahbustsbusty
Noun(1) a complete failure(2) the chest of a woman(3) a sculpture of the head and shoulders of a person(4) an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
Verb(1) ruin completely(2) search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on(3) separate or cause to separate abruptly(4) go to pieces(5) break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
Adjective(1) lacking funds
(1) How to fight back against a bad bust or police harassment was something that he and fellow musicians had been discussing for years.(2) The bust remained a bust , and no amount of money magic could restart the boom.(3) The monumental bust , The Last Roman, looks on accusingly.(4) Will the aforementioned ex-Browns D-linemen pan out or stay mired in bust status?(5) The bust was made after police received a tip from the public.(6) a 36-inch bust(7) Rice obviously isn't the player he was in Miami or Charlotte, and the big contract New York gave him looks like a long-term bust .(8) Many companies have gone bust because they have failed to do so.(9) The survey revealed firms in Scotland are nearly half as likely to go bust than their English counterparts.(10) Big bucks can make for a big bang, but they can all to easily lead to a big bust .(11) The biggest early bust of the college basketball season?(12) Noble sentiment orchestrates the canvas, which was executed for the subject of the sculpted bust on the pedestal, Dr. Upton Scott.(13) And she measured me - bust , waist, hips, inseam.(14) Their shows suck, their toys bust too easily and games nowadays just don't have the same imagination.(15) But as some economists have pointed out: the longer the boom, the bigger the bust .(16) Last week the company announced that managers would be called on to drive buses, with a free service offered in an attempt to bust the strike.
(1) go bust :: tag isku dhaceen
(2) to bust :: in isku dhac
(3) bust out :: dhac baxay
(4) bust-up :: isku dhaceen-up
(5) drug bust :: isku dhaceen daroogada
1. chest ::
2. sculpture ::
3. raid ::
4. binge ::
5. flop ::
6. break ::
7. overthrow ::
8. snap ::
9. raid ::
10. burst ::
11. fall apart ::
12. stony-broke ::
bust, busted, busting, busts, busty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could BUST out
a little rap.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Yeah, I'm being musically encouraged
to Bust a Move.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Oh, come on.
We BUST on each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
I knew last night they were
gonna come try and BUST me.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
I'm gonna BUST you
for breach of contract?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Somali Dictionary: bust
Meaning and definitions of bust, translation in Somali language for bust with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bust in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "bust"
What bust means in Somali, bust meaning
in Somali, bust definition, examples and pronunciation
of bust in Somali language.