Noun(1) a race between candidates for elective office(2) a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end(3) several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints(4) an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa
Verb(1) run, stand, or compete for an office or a position(2) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for(3) go on a campaign; go off to war
(1) an election campaign(2) Thousands of York residents were urged today to back a campaign for greater funding for flood defences.(3) bombing campaign(4) He also played a key role in the campaign against the care home.(5) Ronaldo said his visit was part of his campaign against poverty around the world.(6) Jakarta Police are in the midst of a campaign against drug trafficking in the capital.(7) marketing campaign(8) a desert campaign(9) Burnley council were runners up in a national award this week thanks to their campaign against dog fouling.(10) the army set off on campaign(11) Later, some men objected to their kind of poetry and launched a campaign against them.(12) The entire campaign for the referendum was set up to preclude that kind of idea from the start.(13) an advertising campaign(14) His experiences have formed the basis of a worldwide advertising campaign for Sure deodorant.(15) The Newbold councillor is spearheading a campaign for a ban on outdoor drinking across the borough.(16) his campaign to win the heart of a new woman
(1) advertising campaign :: olole advertising
(2) marketing campaign :: olole suuq-
(3) election campaign :: ololaha doorashada
(4) campaign for :: ololaha loogu talagalay
(5) campaign against :: ololaha ka dhanka ah
(6) smear campaign :: ololaha smear
(7) political campaign :: ololaha siyaasadeed
(8) publicity campaign :: ololaha sumcad
(9) campaign worker :: shaqaalaha ololaha
(10) launch a campaign :: olole
2. crusade ::
3. military campaign ::
4. safari ::
5. political campaign ::
6. effort ::
7. crusade ::
8. run for office ::
9. fight ::
10. run ::
11. take the field ::
duurka ku qaadan
campaign, campaigned, campaigner, campaigners, campaigning, campaigns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I'm happy to report
its kickstarter CAMPAIGN
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Despite my aggressive
letter-writing CAMPAIGN, I might add.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
For 20 years, the spider
oversaw the CAMPAIGN to find and kill me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Amy has embarked on a CAMPAIGN
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Campaign for North Africa.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Somali Dictionary: campaign
Meaning and definitions of campaign, translation in Somali language for campaign with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of campaign in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "campaign"
What campaign means in Somali, campaign meaning
in Somali, campaign definition, examples and pronunciation
of campaign in Somali language.