- muxaafidka ahkabsadokonserfatifku
Noun(1) a person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas(2) a member of a Conservative Party
Adjective(1) resistant to change, particularly in relation to politics or religion(2) having social or political views favoring conservatism(3) avoiding excess(4) unimaginatively conventional(5) conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class
(1) A conservative estimate suggested that mistaken identification contributed to the wrongful conviction of more than 300 people a year in England and Wales.(2) He really does look as if a men's conservative dress shop is the only place that would hire him.(3) Initial treatment of both conditions is conservative, but when conservative treatment fails, the surgical approach to the two problems differs markedly.(4) It was a kind of sweet and sour sauce, possibly of lemon and mustard, that just didn't hit it off with my conservative taste buds.(5) However, with conservative estimates putting the figure at almost Ôö¼├║40 million, cabinet approval will be required.(6) The surgical alternatives to medical treatment range from minor conservative procedures to hysterectomy.(7) The traditional range is still being sold, particularly into America where tastes are more conservative .(8) If the deceased fisherman has relatives and belongs to a conservative religious tradition, his ambiguous death is more likely to be judged an accident than if he is single and secular.(9) An orchestrated return to traditional family values has pressured conservative men to explicitly re-valorize women who accept traditional roles.(10) I work for a commercial real-estate company with a highly conservative dress code.(11) A conservative estimate would surely be closer to 60,000.(12) Surgical referral may be indicated after conservative treatment has failed, although the exact timing of surgery should be decided on an individual basis.(13) The rather conservative dress in question is on the left as you can see.(14) What are referred to as the Christian right in the USA are mainly people with very conservative values about issues such as homosexuality and abortion.(15) Not wanting to bowl him over completely on their first date, she'd donned a fairly conservative dress of navy blue, with white trim and buttons.(16) And that, say experts, is a very conservative estimate.
(1) conservative treatment :: daaweynta muxaafidka ah
(2) conservative estimate :: qiyaasta muxaafidka ah
(3) conservative force :: ciidanka muxaafidka ah
1. right-wing ::
3. conventional ::
4. low ::
5. button-down ::
7. cautious ::
8. right-winger ::
xaq-ciyaaryahanka garabka ka ciyaara
1. liberal ::
2. open-minded ::
3. progressive ::
4. unconventional ::
5. unorthodox ::
conservative, conservatively, conservatives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I might need something stronger,
because I’m a little CONSERVATIVE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I'm not overly CONSERVATIVE. I'm young.
So my guy said I can afford to take some risks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
In crunching the numbers, I come up with a
CONSERVATIVE 5812 potential sex partners...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Somali Dictionary: conservative
Meaning and definitions of conservative, translation in Somali language for conservative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conservative in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "conservative"
What conservative means in Somali, conservative meaning
in Somali, conservative definition, examples and pronunciation
of conservative in Somali language.