- fiirsanloo arkaafiirsaneysatixgelinaysaa
Verb(1) deem to be(2) give careful consideration to(3) take into consideration for exemplifying purposes(4) show consideration for; take into account(5) think about carefully; weigh(6) judge or regard; look upon; judge(7) look at attentively(8) look at carefully; study mentally(9) regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem
(1) one service area is not enough when you consider the number of cars using this highway(2) do you consider him a good player?(3) Perhaps the university may consider a lesser contribution towards the cost as it is not on land owned by the university.(4) I would urge anyone else who has similar problems to consider undertaking this course if they are given the opportunity.(5) I think most people would consider him an unscrupulous thug who should be apprehended and punished.(6) It is quite a fantasy to have a whole people consider you divine after all.(7) he didn't consider it worthy of comment(8) we need to consider the implications(9) Some American states already control light pollution and I believe we should consider doing the same.(10) many people consider themselves to be middle class(11) Adults who want to continue with their education are being asked to consider Open University courses.(12) consider the environment when you buy a car(13) I think in America, some people consider us one of the very last remaining communist countries.(14) people consider that it was my fault(15) the house is cheap, when you consider where it is(16) Though his chief lieutenants either tried to urge an end to the war or seek one them selves separately, he refused to consider such a course.
(1) to consider :: si ay u eegaan
(2) consider seriously :: tixgelin dhab ah
(3) consider that :: ogow in
(4) consider as :: tixgelin sida
(5) consider carefully :: taxadir leh looga fiirsado
(6) consider oneself :: baxo uuna ka fiirsan
1. think about ::
2. deem ::
3. look at ::
4. take into consideration ::
5. study ::
6. take ::
7. regard ::
8. view ::
9. think ::
10. moot ::
11. count ::
1. discount ::
2. disregard ::
consider, considered, considers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Consider tonight's episode a
Valentine's Day gift for you, our viewers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
Yeah, I can CONSIDER a place
America's urinal cake
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
I didn't CONSIDER my brother's death.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Mm, you can if
you CONSIDER them sheets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
any better, I don't even really
CONSIDER you a celebrity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
English to Somali Dictionary: consider
Meaning and definitions of consider, translation in Somali language for consider with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of consider in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "consider"
What consider means in Somali, consider meaning in Somali, consider definition, examples and pronunciation of consider in Somali language.