- hadanejecelyahaycuddlesmadax salaaxidda
Noun(1) a close and affectionate (and often prolonged
Verb(1) move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position(2) hold (a person or thing
(1) A flight from Milan or maybe Paris arrives, and they rush up to enthusiastically kiss and cuddle a tanned young man pushing a baggage trolley.(2) Actually, what she means is that she thinks I'm a sucker for a prolonged cuddle in my dozy state.(3) I just thought it was really cute that they would cuddle together like a happy little couple.(4) Be sure to pay tribute to your sweetheart with a kiss and a cuddle and a special treat.(5) I cuddle my baby and close my eyes, marking a moment of grace.(6) It's easy to change the mood and stance of a French bulldog; just picking it up will engender a cuddle and kiss.(7) She turned round, planted me a huge kiss and then gave me a cuddle .(8) When that time comes, I bundle her up, give her a cuddle & kiss, put her in her cot and her music on, and leave the room.(9) Big thanks to Beau, who doesn't read my blog anyway, for running out each time I left his house in the weekend to give me a kiss and a cuddle , even though he was busy with stuff inside.(10) He was still unmarried and although he had had brief flings with a few of the village girls none had ever amounted to more than a kiss and a cuddle .(11) Sure, we cuddle our babies, and fondle our new lovers, but in every relationship there comes a point when kisses are perfunctory farewells and hugs are doled out sparingly.(12) A few weeks after her arrival she began to thrive because she actually had someone to cuddle her and love her now.(13) The revised plans for the block have been posted in an obscure place which only the people parking their cars for a quick kiss and a cuddle will see.(14) She is inclined to wrap her flippers around their legs and give them an affectionate cuddle .(15) For decades, walkers have paused for a kiss and a cuddle at the kissing gate at Bridge End, Otley.(16) His long and lonely quest for vengeance began with a kiss and a cuddle from his mother and a pocketful of bread, all that he had to sustain him through an epic journey the length of Afghanistan.
(1) cuddle up :: salaaxdo kor
(2) kiss and cuddle :: dhunkado iyo salaaxdo
(3) cuddle with :: salaaxdo la
1. snuggle ::
2. hug ::
3. embrace ::
4. snuggle ::
cuddle, cuddled, cuddles, cuddling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we found someone
for you to CUDDLE with.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Somali Dictionary: cuddle
Meaning and definitions of cuddle, translation in Somali language for cuddle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cuddle in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cuddle"
What cuddle means in Somali, cuddle meaning in Somali, cuddle definition, examples and pronunciation of cuddle in Somali language.