Noun(1) the specified day of the month(2) a participant in a date(3) a meeting arranged in advance(4) the present(5) the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar(6) a particular day specified as the time something happens(7) sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
Verb(1) go on a date with(2) stamp with a date(3) assign a date to; determine the (probable(4) date regularly; have a steady relationship with(5) provide with a dateline; mark with a date
(1) Paper will be provided so children should bring their colours, two euros for the entrance fee and should know their date of birth.(2) I hear that you're going on a date with your hot step brother and we can discuss every little thing that happened.(3) If they're not strangers, they may be somebody that a woman meets on a date .(4) our next big date is my sister's wedding(5) what's the date today?(6) they made a lunch date(7) the work was carried out on some date in the twentieth century(8) It took a couple more chance meetings before he actually asked me on a date , but he did and that was 7 years ago.(9) the church is the largest of its date(10) No, I'm off to see the fabulous Die So Fluid on their final date of their current tour.(11) there's no date on this letter(12) why was it not done at an earlier date?(13) But Mo did once go out on a date with someone who chatted her up in a pub - and she's been living with him for seven years.(14) 1066 is the most famous date in English history(15) I recently obtained a copy of my birth certificate, and it shows my date of birth as the sixth of the month.(16) On her American identity card, the date of birth entered was September 30, 1920.
(1) date of birth :: Taariikhda Dhalashada
(2) due date :: taariikhda
(3) expiration date :: Taariikhda uu dhacayo
(4) expiry date :: taariikhda dhicitaanka
(5) to date :: taariikhda
(6) date of issue :: taariikhda arrinta
(7) birth date :: taariiqda dhalasha
(8) up-to-date :: up-to-date
1. day ::
2. age ::
3. appointment ::
4. partner ::
5. escort ::
6. engagement ::
7. assign a date to ::
meeleeyo taariikh aad ku
8. was made in ::
waxaa loo sameeyey in
9. become old-fashioned ::
noqon beryihii hore ee
10. go out with ::
11. go out ::
12. date stamp ::
date, dated, dateless, dates, dating, postdate, postdates, predate, predates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I told my parents
our first DATE went well
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Ooh, look who's out on a DATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Oh, we're having DATE night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
...can't DATE a girl
without a fancy college degree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Whatever. You can't even go on a DATE
without checking your relationship agreement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Somali Dictionary: date
Meaning and definitions of date, translation in Somali language for date with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of date in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "date"
What date means in Somali, date meaning in Somali, date definition, examples and pronunciation of date in Somali language.