Noun(1) the state of relying on or being controlled by someone or something else(2) being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs
(1) The dependence of the US on financial inflows from the rest of the world is starting to cause concern in some financial circles.(2) The disease frequently results in increasing dependence upon others for both social and practical support.(3) He adds that, towards the end of last year, the company became cashflow - positive, reducing its dependence on external funding.(4) Paternalism fosters passivity and dependence , saps self confidence, and undermines people's ability to cope.(5) Her mental condition slowly deteriorates with her growing dependence on a fantasy she is unable to control.(6) Instead, they want to reduce dependence on debt during uncertain times.(7) It is believed that prevention will help to deter drug abuse or the intensification of dependence .(8) This increases both health risks and the likelihood of dependence or addiction.(9) Doctors are very cautious about prescribing sleeping pills to patients, since they often lead to serious drug dependence .(10) alcohol dependence(11) The aim of the Brothers of Charity is to support each participant in a successful transition from dependence to independence.(12) Self help support programmes provide temporary help and not life long dependence .(13) One fact unites all home schoolers: dependence on the efforts of mothers.(14) The writers were sometimes aware of other romances on the subject and often indicate their dependence on Chretien or other sources.(15) The importance of sea control has increased with the world's growing dependence on international trade and ocean resources.(16) The explorers' frequent journal references to their horses are testimony to their dependence on those tough, grass-fed animals.
(1) dependence on :: tiirsanaanta
(2) path dependence :: tiirsanaanta Jidka
(3) drug dependence :: tiirsanaanta daroogada
(4) mutual dependence :: tiirsanaanta labada dhinac
(5) self-dependence :: isku-tiirsanaanta
2. dependency ::
1. independence ::
2. self-reliance ::
English to Somali Dictionary: dependence
Meaning and definitions of dependence, translation in Somali language for dependence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dependence in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "dependence"
What dependence means in Somali, dependence meaning
in Somali, dependence definition, examples and pronunciation
of dependence in Somali language.