Noun(1) identifying the nature or cause of some phenomenon
(1) The reliability of medical staff involved in the diagnosis of pneumonia was not investigated.(2) Where possible, we confirmed the prenatal diagnosis by checking the results of chromosome analysis performed after delivery.(3) Obviously, identification of the primary site is helpful in establishing the correct diagnosis .(4) Immunohistochemistry revealed the epithelial nature of the cells and excluded a diagnosis of lymphoma.(5) What does that mean in terms of a philosophical diagnosis of a damaged ethical life?(6) early diagnosis and treatment are essential(7) To establish the correct diagnosis may involve a combination of conventional and complementary techniques.(8) Isotope bone scan or MRI should be performed to make an early, definitive diagnosis .(9) Early in the nineteenth century, diagnosis depended on a patient's recitation of symptoms.(10) a diagnosis of Crohn's disease was made(11) Preparing a diagnosis on the basis of such uncertain data is clearly nonsense.(12) Accurate and timely diagnosis of acute appendicitis is essential to minimize morbidity.(13) In fact, heart failure is the most common hospital discharge diagnosis for patients over 65 years.(14) Specimens collected during invasive speculum examination have long been necessary for the conventional laboratory diagnosis of vaginal discharge diseases.(15) The average physician requires an hour to make the initial ADHD diagnosis .(16) The symptoms of heart failure can mimic those of many other conditions, sometimes making accurate diagnosis difficult.
(1) differential diagnosis :: cudurka kala duwan
(2) clinical diagnosis :: cudurka clinical
(3) early diagnosis :: ogaanshaha hore
(4) fault diagnosis :: khalad cudurka
1. identification ::
2. opinion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ever since my DIAGNOSIS,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
my initial DIAGNOSIS was
that your cancer was inoperable.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
I was reeling
from a cancer DIAGNOSIS
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
When I got my DIAGNOSIS,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
...to cushion the blow
of a terminal DIAGNOSIS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: diagnosis
Meaning and definitions of diagnosis, translation in Somali language for diagnosis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of diagnosis in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "diagnosis"
What diagnosis means in Somali, diagnosis meaning
in Somali, diagnosis definition, examples and pronunciation
of diagnosis in Somali language.