- farqigakala duwanwarheynta
Noun(1) the quality of being unlike or dissimilar(2) a variation that deviates from the standard or norm(3) a disagreement or argument about something important(4) a significant change(5) the number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
(1) I had never driven a 4X4 before but you don't notice any difference from a normal car except for the height.(2) Disgust for both Jews and women become for such men a way of asserting their own difference from mere mortal beings.(3) Tactics books are readily available, and in many instances there isn't a lot of difference from one to the next.(4) the gross margin is the difference between the total cost of the goods and the final selling price(5) he wouldn't know the difference(6) If the antecedent is more true than the consequent, then the conditional is less than the maximal truth by the difference between their values.(7) The Department of Labour examined data from 2001 when the pay difference was 40 percent.(8) The difference between the expected value and the certainty equivalent is the risk premium for the gamble.(9) But for the boy, a transformation has to be achieved to an awareness of an identity based on difference from the mother.(10) We retreat into our irony cages when we feel threatened by our difference from other people.(11) The question then becomes: how can we free difference from these normative connotations?(12) their difference from one another(13) there was a difference in their approach(14) The music is an odd blend of soft feminine jazzy folk-rock, with little difference from song to song.(15) It is claimed that there remains a substantial difference between that sum and the full amount of the loss.(16) But there was one crucial difference from all the other appeals I'd received.
(1) make a difference :: kala
(2) time difference :: farqiga u dhexeeya saacadaha
(3) it makes no difference :: waxa ay taasi waxba kuma kala duwana
(4) big difference :: farqi weyn
(5) spot the difference :: garto farqiga u
(6) potential difference :: farqiga iman kara
(7) there is a difference :: uu jiro farqi u
(8) make difference :: u kala duwan
(9) age difference :: farqiga da'da ee
(10) tell the difference :: sheeg farqiga u
2. disagreement ::
3. balance ::
4. departure ::
5. remainder ::
6. difference of opinion ::
Farqiga of opinion
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
difference, differences, indifference
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Aye, many a time
that monster has been the DIFFERENCE
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
It doesn't make a DIFFERENCE,
because they agreed it was in bad taste...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
I suppose it's a rather
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Same way I know
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
he don't have enough to make a DIFFERENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: difference
Meaning and definitions of difference, translation in Somali language for difference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of difference in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "difference"
What difference means in Somali, difference meaning in Somali, difference definition, examples and pronunciation of difference in Somali language.