Noun(1) someone who controls resources and expenditures(2) member of a board of directors(3) someone who supervises the actors and directs the action in the production of a show(4) the person who directs the making of a film(5) the person who leads a musical group
(1) He is the former assistant finance director for Dade County, Florida.(2) director of news(3) Just sat through the 311 minute director 's cut of 1900 with a friend.(4) She also served as a director on the board of the Namibia Red Cross and Campus Crusade for Christ.(5) "This was a proposal the director of nursing presented to us, " he explained.(6) There were some complaints but the association's director agreed with my no cell phone edict.(7) President Bush was regularly told by the director of central intelligence that there was an urgent threat.(8) film director(9) the sales director(10) He became the club's director of rugby and masterminded four league titles and two European Cup wins.(11) Peter Hall was the director and Laurence Olivier and Charles Laughton were still on the payroll.(12) Some deleted (actually extended) scenes are included with the director 's commentary.(13) he has been appointed finance director(14) The sole significant extra on the disc is a director 's commentary from Jewison.(15) I didn't like ' Aliens' until I saw the director 's cut.(16) The film director Jean Cocteau was a very strange man, in a decidedly French way.
(1) managing director :: agaasimaha
(2) executive director :: oo ah agaasimaha fulinta
(3) film director :: agaasimaha film
(4) company director :: agaasimaha shirkadda
(5) deputy director :: Agaasime ku xigeenka
(6) art director :: agaasimaha tahay
(7) assistant director :: kaaliyaha agaasimaha
(8) sales director :: agaasimaha iibka
(9) movie director :: agaasimaha movie
(10) marketing director :: agaasimaha suuq-
1. administrator ::
2. managing director ::
3. conductor ::
4. film director ::
director, directorial, directors, directorship, directorships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...on my all-time enemies list, right
between DIRECTOR Joel Schumacher...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
So, I asked
the DIRECTOR why
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
And that's a cut.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
choreographed a beautiful scene
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I'll let the DIRECTOR
figure that out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Somali Dictionary: director
Meaning and definitions of director, translation in Somali language for director with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of director in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "director"
What director means in Somali, director meaning
in Somali, director definition, examples and pronunciation
of director in Somali language.