Noun(1) an extended communication (often interactive(2) an exchange of views on some topic
(1) Even as these protests reached Berlin, a fifth solution was under discussion there.(2) Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.(3) We are the only ones to whom he can turn for discussion of his ideas and problems.(4) see Appendix One, for a more detailed discussion(5) I am attracted by the second view under discussion , especially its second variant.(6) the specific content of the legislation was under discussion(7) These are quite straightforward and provide a good discussion of the topics.(8) A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said last night that the matter was still under discussion .(9) In Chomsky's interview, as in so many progressive analyses, the discussion ends there.(10) The drama will depict issues under discussion and will star some of the country's leading actors.(11) if you had waited a while we wouldn't be having this discussion(12) Consultation is a two-way process, allowing discussion and amendments to take place.(13) There is a general board where you can enter your own ideas for future discussion .(14) there was a lot of discussion about the new rules(15) He takes little part in a class discussion but will discuss a point on a one to one basis.(16) A detailed discussion of monism and dualism is outwith the scope of this text.
(1) panel discussion :: dood wadaag
(2) under discussion :: hoos dood
(3) group discussion :: koox dooda
(4) discussion forum :: madal wadahadal
(5) discussion group :: koox dooda
(6) heated discussion :: dood kulul
(7) informal discussion :: dood aan rasmi ahayn
(8) topic of discussion :: mawduuca laga wada hadlay
(9) business discussion :: dood ganacsi
1. conversation ::
2. examination ::
3. give-and-take ::
4. treatment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's crucial for a salon
is that we conduct the DISCUSSION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
There'll be no more DISCUSSION on the matter.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Oh. I suppose
that's a DISCUSSION we could have.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
...because there will be a DISCUSSION
when you leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
We should probably
table this DISCUSSION for later.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Somali Dictionary: discussion
Meaning and definitions of discussion, translation in Somali language for discussion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of discussion in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "discussion"
What discussion means in Somali, discussion meaning
in Somali, discussion definition, examples and pronunciation
of discussion in Somali language.