- qashin qubkadaadiyaadumperdaadintabulaacadahooda
Noun(1) a coarse term for defecation(2) a piece of land where waste materials are dumped(3) (computer science(4) a place where supplies can be stored
Verb(1) throw away as refuse(2) sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly(3) sell at artificially low prices(4) drop (stuff(5) fall abruptly(6) knock down with force
(1) The South Australian Government is a strong ally, supporting their campaign to stop the radioactive waste dump from being established in the State.(2) Let me tell you, there's a reason that the mutant monsters in horror films generally come from one of two places, a nuclear waste dump or a sewer.(3) They're an integral part, without it we'd live in a dump .(4) an ammunitions dump(5) People have found places to dump their unwanted trash and garbage in places they deem ├ö├ç├┐away├ö├ç├û in order to avoid paying tipping fees.(6) ├ö├ç├┐It was basically a rubbish dump , an eroded, neglected wasteland,├ö├ç├û he says.(7) He had argued with his boss that the managers of the European nuclear waste dump at La Hague in France should be warned, but he had been overruled.(8) Some harbour board members fear that it will be in the area of the Deep Water Quay, coming through the site of the old dump .(9) It's really embarrassing, and I'm afraid my girlfriend will dump me if I keep this up.(10) she says the town has become a dump(11) Trouble is, the raw dump consists entirely of memory addresses.(12) These foreign companies dump into the developing markets what actually is not doing well in their own home markets.(13) I sure don't want to lug my computer into the bathroom while I take a dump and read├ö├ç┬¬(14) a nuclear waste dump(15) Does that mean you should dump all of the large-cap funds and replace them with real estate and small-company investments?(16) Travellers turned a beautiful strip of greenery into a rubbish dump before clearing off from an unofficial site, an irate resident has claimed.
(1) dump truck :: gaari xamuul qashin qubka
(2) garbage dump :: qashinka qashin qubka
(3) rubbish dump :: qashinka
(4) memory dump :: xusuusta qashin qubka
(5) core dump :: qashin qubka core
(6) dump out :: qadaha baxay
(7) screen dump :: qashin qubka screen
(8) brain dump :: qashin qubka maskaxda
(9) dump on :: qadaha on
(10) data dump :: qashin qubka xogta
1. transfer station ::
saldhigga kala iibsiga
2. hovel ::
3. shit ::
4. dumpsite ::
6. dispose of ::
7. abandon ::
8. plunge ::
9. underprice ::
10. ditch ::
11. floor ::
dump, dumped, dumper, dumpers, dumping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I do something stupid
and DUMP you again?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
I'm afraid that if I ask her to move out,
she'll just DUMP me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
But she did DUMP you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
The junkie loser you were
about to waste and DUMP
in the desert a month ago.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Then DUMP his body
with the rest of the movement.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: dump
Meaning and definitions of dump, translation in Somali language for dump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dump in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "dump"
What dump means in Somali, dump meaning
in Somali, dump definition, examples and pronunciation
of dump in Somali language.