Verb(1) to come or go into(2) become a participant; be involved in(3) register formally as a participant or member(4) be or play a part of or in(5) make a record of; set down in permanent form(6) come on stage(7) take on duties or office(8) put or introduce into something(9) set out on (an enterprise or subject of study
(1) The shooting has sparked fears of a retaliatory attack by the victim's friends, who tried to enter the City Hall on Thursday.(2) Secondly, you can deliberately enter information about yourself into a digital profile.(3) To enter into dialogue with a culture that does not possess the ontological security of majority cultures is to enter a representational space of intimacy.(4) I feel butterflies in my belly as I watch William Hutt enter from up stage center greeted by a long round of applause.(5) This was during the visit of the Lady Nelson, under Captain John Murray, the first European vessel to enter Port Phillip Bay.(6) reading the Bible, we enter into an amazing new world of thoughts(7) Two giant Haida totem poles have long greeted visitors as they enter the Field Museum.(8) enter your password(9) Get your troops over there, but make sure they don't enter the City or they'll be killed on site.(10) enter the King(11) There's been much confusion over the pledging process and I will happily get you registered and enter the amount you stipulate.(12) children can enter the data into the computer(13) enter Hamlet(14) To top it all off, those of you with a singing voice can enter the Sopranos Karaoke Competition which will begin before the end of the year.(15) it's not too late to enter(16) England didn't enter the World Cup until 1950, whereupon we were immediately instilled as favourites.
(1) do not enter :: ha ka galina
(2) to enter :: inay soo galaan
(3) enter key :: galaan oo muhiim ah
(4) enter into :: galaan
(5) re-enter :: dib-u-soo galaan
(6) enter name :: ku qor magaca
(7) enter in :: gala
(8) enter by force :: galaan xoog
(9) enter data :: galaan xogta
(10) to enter into :: si ay u galaan
2. penetrate ::
3. get involved in ::
ka qayb qaataan
4. reach ::
5. join ::
7. record ::
9. submit ::
10. accede ::
11. go in ::
12. embark ::
13. recruit ::
14. participate ::
15. insert ::
17. figure ::
1. depart ::
2. exit ::
3. leave ::
enter, entered, entering, enters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or someone saw him ENTER,
or his weapon jammed.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
you need to ENTER a formal plea for mercy
and ask to be sent to the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
This is where we ENTER
the city. Very few guards. They know me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
You must go also, lady. Once I begin to sing,
no one must ENTER the tent.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
- Can I come in?
- Yes. Oh, but ENTER through the side.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Somali Dictionary: enter
Meaning and definitions of enter, translation in Somali language for enter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of enter in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "enter"
What enter means in Somali, enter meaning
in Somali, enter definition, examples and pronunciation
of enter in Somali language.