Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: maalin walba
(2) every time :: mar kasta
(3) every year :: sanadkasta
(4) every morning :: subax kasta
(5) every week :: todobaad kasta
(6) every night :: habeen kastana
(7) every other day :: maalin kasta oo kale oo
(8) every month :: bil kasta
(9) every single day :: maalin kasta
(10) every now and then :: kasta oo hadda ka dibna
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You, on the other hand,
are as big a fool as EVERY other man.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
If I had a nickel for EVERY time
a charity sent me a nickel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Every man who joins the Night's
Watch renounces all former titles.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
...and the park for one hour
EVERY other Sunday for fresh air.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
And EVERY one of us is better than you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Somali Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Somali language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of every in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "every"
What every means in Somali, every meaning
in Somali, every definition, examples and pronunciation
of every in Somali language.