- ka saaridatakoorissaaris
Noun(1) the state of being excluded(2) the state of being excommunicated(3) a deliberate act of omission(4) the act of forcing out someone or something
(1) he had a hand in my exclusion from the committee(2) The Defendants also relied on the very wide exclusion of liability under clause 16.9.(3) The subjects were selected on the basis of exclusion and inclusion criteria.(4) This finding may have been due to our exclusion of people over age 65 and those living in remote areas.(5) Rastafarians were subjected to disdain, harassment and exclusion in Jamaica.(6) Some people have used exclusion diets and have corrected their arthritis by these means.(7) They should retain the remit to mobilise and lead the active response to acute poverty and exclusion .(8) Their detention, removal and exclusion from the territory are inconsistent with any or all of those words.(9) Both sides of this issue reflect the social and geographical exclusion of black people in a discriminatory society.(10) We are here because, whatever our sexuality, we believe that the days of exclusion are numbered.(11) Reality TV rules and it's supposed to be fun, but in the end all it's about is exclusion and rejection.(12) Caste was not the basis for any exclusion of participation in the political process.(13) drug users are subject to exclusion from the military(14) Unable to see the areas themselves, all you have to go on is the circles of exclusion , the difficulties in movement.(15) Finally the parties made no submissions either orally or in writing about the business exclusion .(16) Geeks and freaks become what they are negatively, through their exclusion by others.
(1) social exclusion :: saarida bulshada
(2) exclusion clause :: ka saarida lagu burburin karo
(3) exclusion area :: meesha ka saarida
(4) exclusion zone :: zone-saaridda
(5) competitive exclusion :: ka saarida tartan
1. riddance ::
2. elision ::
3. excommunication ::
exclusion, exclusionary, exclusions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the EXCLUSION of
your own feelings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
To the EXCLUSION of all else.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: exclusion
Meaning and definitions of exclusion, translation in Somali language for exclusion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of exclusion in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "exclusion"
What exclusion means in Somali, exclusion meaning
in Somali, exclusion definition, examples and pronunciation
of exclusion in Somali language.