Noun(1) how something is done or how it happens(2) characteristic or habitual practice(3) the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior(4) consumer goods (especially clothing
Verb(1) make out of components (often in an improvising manner
(1) his hair is cut in the latest fashion(2) There is no danger that the war will be reported in anything approaching an objective fashion .(3) Using color forecasting services and other research, each year colors are updated to reflect the latest fashion trends.(4) Doing something different in the competitive world of fashion magazines is not easy.(5) the work is done in a rather casual fashion(6) A whole range of people got together, including people from the fashion industry.(7) However, there are fashion magazines and features put together by professionals, so why step on their toes?(8) The chairman would like to thank all who attended and behaved in a mannerly fashion .(9) Ensuring efficient completion of the surgical schedule in a timely fashion is impossible without appropriate instrumentation.(10) Most of you send me fine links and do it in a fashion that tells me you have manners.(11) Like other artists, fashion designers are somewhat sensitive and can be competitive.(12) At least four national high street fashion retailers have already expressed an interest in opening in the town alongside Debenhams.(13) The fair this year has invited more than 180 fashion producers from home and overseas.(14) The end result will be like something you have seen in way-out fashion magazines.(15) He would walk up to the middle in a carefree manner, and set about his act in a masterly fashion .(16) Invitation designs follow fashion trends so Jo said the shop has to keep up with the latest styles.
(1) fashion designer :: naqshadeeye fashion
(2) fashion show :: fashion show
(3) in fashion :: in fashion
(4) fashion model :: model fashion
(5) fashion design :: design fashion
(6) out of fashion :: ka mid ah fashion
(7) fashion victim :: dhibanaha fashion
(8) the fashion :: fashion ah
(9) fashion sense :: dareen fashion
1. vogue ::
2. clothes ::
3. manner ::
4. construct ::
5. forge ::
fashion, fashioned, fashioner, fashioners, fashioning, fashions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, I need some
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
It's fallen out of FASHION, flaying.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
...of a piece of women's FASHION
adapted from male military uniforms?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Lucky for her I like my FASHION models
pruny and bug-eyed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
This deck is rigged in some FASHION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Somali Dictionary: fashion
Meaning and definitions of fashion, translation in Somali language for fashion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fashion in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "fashion"
What fashion means in Somali, fashion meaning
in Somali, fashion definition, examples and pronunciation
of fashion in Somali language.