Noun(1) a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university(2) a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume; a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask
Verb(1) receive an academic degree upon completion of one's studies(2) confer an academic degree upon(3) make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring
Adjective(1) of or relating to studies beyond a bachelor's degree
(1) Most of those jobs have gone to India and China, whose universities graduate hundreds of thousands of engineers each year.(2) Many graduate and undergraduate students have worked with us on our radar work and we appreciate their valuable contributions.(3) He was a graduate of Hebron High School and Hastings College.(4) Well, how would his wife not know he didn't graduate college?(5) Everyone else in the race was either an Oxbridge graduate or undergraduate.(6) Some simply wanted to practice their English, while others hoped to obtain vocational training in law enforcement or pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees.(7) The downtown campus offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate courses.(8) The report recommended that states require students to take a minimum number of courses in core academic subjects in order to graduate from high school.(9) The other half of the truth was that I was on the dean's list and preparing to graduate college with honors.(10) We want to end a system where youth from low-income areas are seven times less likely to graduate college than youth from high-income areas.(11) I am now in my last year of college and I am getting ready to graduate with a masters degree.(12) It also alters the penalty system, in line with industry concerns, to graduate penalties according to the seriousness of the offence.(13) Without this additional dimension in the analysis of students it is difficult to explain efforts by universities to graduate students faster.(14) Many students now graduate from high school having already completed many credits toward college.(15) The prize is given to the graduate or undergraduate student who submitted the best paper on an intelligence-related subject during the preceding year.(16) The guests and public took tours of the place where currently over 500 undergraduate and graduate students are pursuing degrees in information technology and interactive arts.
(1) graduate student :: arday ka qalin
(2) graduate school :: dugsiga graduate
(3) high school graduate :: graduate dugsiga sare
(4) college graduate :: graduate college
(5) graduate studies :: waxbarashada graduate
(6) graduate from :: graduate ka
(7) graduate study :: daraasad graduate
(8) graduate engineer :: injineer graduate
(9) new graduate :: graduate cusub
1. postgraduate ::
2. alumnus ::
3. alumna ::
4. grad ::
5. alum ::
6. get one's diploma ::
ka heli mid ka mid ah ee shahaadada
7. get one's degree ::
ka heli mid ka mid ah ayaa degree
8. pass one's exams ::
noqotay mid ee imtixaanka
graduate, graduated, graduates, graduating
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're hoping to have him
do GRADUATE work here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
...as a lowly GRADUATE student.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
You thought the opposite of "stupid loser"
was "community-college GRADUATE"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
B, I wanted to look
like a sexy GRADUATE for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Isn't there a policy
against dating GRADUATE students?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Somali Dictionary: graduate
Meaning and definitions of graduate, translation in Somali language for graduate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of graduate in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "graduate"
What graduate means in Somali, graduate meaning in Somali, graduate definition, examples and pronunciation of graduate in Somali language.