- weynweynugu weynaad bay uweynaanta
Noun(1) a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Adjective(1) relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind(2) of major significance or importance(3) remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect(4) very good(5) uppercase(6) in an advanced stage of pregnancy
(1) I've been lucky to work with three great players who are all great blokes.(2) it's one of the great events in this country's history(3) it was great to see him(4) ├ö├ç├┐Will you shut up, you great twit?├ö├ç├û(5) Evidence is a generic notion of great importance to many practices and enquiries.(6) He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.(7) For many it was not a glamorous life but the work they did was of great importance.(8) It may be of great interest to hear something about the role of the Parish Council in this conflict.(9) I'm terribly proud of her and I think she's great at her job, and being a mother.(10) In the first half we played with great rhythm and intensity which gave us some breathing space in the second half.(11) he fell from a great height(12) It was a lovely moment, happening just after we'd got into bed and I think I went to sleep with a great big grin on my face.(13) They played great in all their matches.(14) You have no right to order me around anymore, you great lump.(15) she felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders(16) In the event, the two became great friends and the status quo was maintained.
(1) a great deal :: heshiis weyn
(2) so great :: sidaas u weyn oo
(3) a great deal of :: fara badan
(4) great deal :: heshiis weyn
(5) have a great time :: waxay leeyihiin waqti fiican
(6) the great :: weyn
(7) great fun :: madadaalo weyn
(8) great day :: maalinta weyn
1. considerable ::
2. large ::
3. absolute ::
4. prominent ::
5. powerful ::
6. magnificent ::
heer sare ah
7. expert ::
8. enthusiastic ::
10. gravid ::
11. outstanding ::
aad u fiican
12. nifty ::
13. capital ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
3. unprofessional ::
ka baxsan sharciga
4. unseasoned ::
5. unskilled ::
great, greater, greatest, greatly, greatness, greats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's GREAT. Good for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Cohabitation with my girlfriend?
That's a GREAT deal to process.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Great, GREAT news.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
everybody loves their grandmas.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
He's got a GREAT sense of humor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: great
Meaning and definitions of great, translation in Somali language for great with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of great in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "great"
What great means in Somali, great meaning in Somali, great definition, examples and pronunciation of great in Somali language.