Noun(1) a small explosive bomb thrown by hand or fired from a missile
(1) According to eyewitness, a grenade exploded in the main market causing injuries to at least 15 people, out of whom two succumbed to their injuries in the hospital.(2) They have found and deactivated some tens of thousands of munitions and grenades .(3) At the moment they are still chucking stones, petrol bombs and grenades at us.(4) As the patrol drove off, two rocket-propelled grenades were launched from a house.(5) Their unit was ambushed with bombs, grenades and petrol bombs, but the soldiers managed to escape their vehicle before it burned out.
(1) grenade launcher :: baasuuke
(2) stun grenade :: bam-gacmeed stun
(3) rifle grenade :: bam-gacmeed qoriga
(4) hand-grenade :: gacanta-gacmeed
1. grenade ::
2. bomb ::
3. demolition bomb ::
4. cracker ::
5. egg ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
This plasma GRENADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Okay? You should be,
like, all sacrificial,
jumping on a GRENADE, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
How about a taste
of Hans Christian hand GRENADE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Somali Dictionary: grenade
Meaning and definitions of grenade, translation in Somali language for grenade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of grenade in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "grenade"
What grenade means in Somali, grenade meaning
in Somali, grenade definition, examples and pronunciation
of grenade in Somali language.