- dhaawicixanuun lehdhaawiciddhaawacdaa
Noun(1) any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.(2) psychological suffering(3) feelings of mental or physical pain(4) a damage or loss(5) the act of damaging something or someone
Verb(1) be the source of pain(2) give trouble or pain to(3) cause emotional anguish or make miserable(4) cause damage or affect negatively(5) hurt the feelings of(6) feel physical pain(7) feel pain or be in pain
Adjective(1) suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle(2) damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
(1) Her arm hurt, her stomach hurt , her face ached on both sides, and she tasted the salty sweetness of blood in her mouth.(2) I got in the shower, the hot water seemed to away a tiny bit of my stress and hurt , though not much.(3) It was one of those spectacular injuries that doesn't hurt much but involves impressive blood loss that actually drips on to the ground.(4) On top of that, they're going to get a lot of guys back defensively who have been hurt by nagging injuries.(5) Raising tax rates would hurt the expansion and weaken the incentives that drive long-term growth.(6) He jumped about a foot into the air, startled that a girl he had hurt so badly in the past could still have any feelings for him.(7) At least in there she knew she could never hurt as badly as she had last night.(8) His head felt like it was on fire, and his whole body hurt with a dull ache.(9) The pain did not hurt him, rather it woke him up from a trancelike state of hopelessness.(10) does acupuncture hurt?(11) As one correspondent puts it, the message that hurt does not mean harm needs reinforcing.(12) her eyes reflected her unhappiness and hurt(13) While there was undoubtedly physical hurt , it is the psychological damage that rankles most.(14) Raising rates now would hurt economic growth in the US and stifle the green shoots of recovery in Europe.(15) The driver was badly hurt , but his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.(16) I was scared at the start but after a while you get used to the pain - you hurt your shins all the time.
(1) get hurt :: meeshaan ku dhaawacanto
(2) to get hurt :: in la dhaawaco
(3) feel hurt :: damqadaa
(4) hurt feelings :: dhaawaca dareenkaaga
(5) hurt heart :: wadnaha waxyeelladayda
(6) be hurt :: dhaawacmi
(7) hurt oneself :: layska yeelin
2. pained ::
3. wounded ::
5. distress ::
cidhiidhi ku jira
6. suffering ::
7. trauma ::
8. detriment ::
9. damage ::
10. be painful ::
11. injure ::
12. distress ::
cidhiidhi ku jira
13. harm ::
14. ache ::
15. pain ::
16. suffer ::
17. wound ::
1. doctor ::
2. fix ::
3. mend ::
4. patch ::
5. rebuild ::
dib u dhiska
6. recondition ::
7. reconstruct ::
8. renovate ::
9. repair ::
10. revamp ::
dib u habeyn
hurt, hurtful, hurting, hurts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You didn't HURT anybody?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
No, I'm not calm.
You really HURT me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
- You okay?
- No, it HURT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Don't your stones start to HURT
if your bone never gets...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Does it HURT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Somali Dictionary: hurt
Meaning and definitions of hurt, translation in Somali language for hurt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hurt in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "hurt"
What hurt means in Somali, hurt meaning
in Somali, hurt definition, examples and pronunciation
of hurt in Somali language.