isla markii ah
- degdeg ahisla markiibaimmediateness
Adjective(1) of the present time and place(2) very close or connected in space or time(3) having no intervening medium(4) immediately before or after as in a chain of cause and effect(5) performed with little or no delay
(1) The imitation did not represent the thing but was the thing and replaced the thing's immediate presence.(2) Martin created a bit of a barrier of folded space around his immediate vicinity.(3) It's not extensive enough and talking to people in the immediate vicinity is not sufficient.(4) But it has also presented an immediate and magnified picture of what war means on the ground, removed from any wider context of the political ends being pursued.(5) Both weddings have had about 30 guests - just immediate family and close friends - and both have used restaurants for their reception.(6) in the immediate area(7) And once the immediate conflict was over, why did he disappear?(8) The prisoner's continued liberty or, as the case may be, immediate release, would present an unacceptable risk to the public of further offences being committed.(9) Pedestrians, drivers and pets have been hurt and killed in the immediate vicinity of my home and I am happy that the changes will slow down all vehicles and increase the safety of every road user.(10) She knew that she shouldn't trust anyone outside of her immediate family or tiny group of close friends.(11) Close and prolonged contact, such as that found within immediate families and households, is usually required for there to be any likelihood of the infection being spread.(12) Rather it was a sense of living in the present, appreciating my immediate environment, and giving feelings equal footing with ideas.(13) To date I am still receiving complaints from residents and workers in the immediate vicinity that the smell at times is overpowering and unbearable.(14) The immediate connection between the ├ö├ç├┐Void├ö├ç├û and our conceptions of chaos may not be explicit to many readers.(15) As daylight drew close, she began to think about the immediate future.(16) Motown execs are right about one thing: there's little immediate threat of a financial collapse.
(1) immediate family :: Xigtada ugu dhow
(2) immediate action :: tallaabo degdeg ah
(3) with immediate effect :: si degdeg ah
(4) immediate effect :: si degdeg ah
(5) immediate response :: jawaab deg deg ah
(6) immediate delivery :: gaarsiinta degdeg ah
(7) immediate impact :: saameyn degdeg ah
(8) immediate superior :: degdeg ah ka xoogbadan,
(9) immediate boss :: Tababaraha degdeg ah
(10) immediate destination :: caga degdeg ah
1. instant ::
deg dega ah
2. current ::
3. recent ::
5. direct ::
si toos ah
6. prompt ::
7. contiguous ::
1. indirect ::
immediate, immediately, immediateness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I have no IMMEDIATE plans.
- If that changes, let me know.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
I'm noticing an IMMEDIATE
lowering of my inhibitions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
I request IMMEDIATE entry.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
could be in our IMMEDIATE interest.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
The more IMMEDIATE problem
is that we're fucked.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: immediate
Meaning and definitions of immediate, translation in Somali language for immediate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of immediate in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "immediate"
What immediate means in Somali, immediate meaning in Somali, immediate definition, examples and pronunciation of immediate in Somali language.