Noun(1) an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions(2) (usually plural(3) an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out
(1) I have no intention of missing the concert(2) It was also pointed out that, in law, motive and intention are distinct concepts.(3) Highland says there is no certainty of intention to create a trust on the part of Aldridge.(4) Bypassing the media seems to have been effective in converting voting intention .(5) Karma, in this strain of Hinduism, is very definitely a matter of intention and not result.(6) he announced his intention to stand for re-election(7) At no stage was I or my official motivated by any intention to influence the judge.(8) it's my intention to come back(9) he announced his intention to step down(10) Three days after declaring her intention to stand as leader of the SNP, everyone wants a piece of her.(11) Kamma is intention , and intention is now, which means kamma is being made now, in every waking moment.(12) she has every intention of running it(13) We need to ensure the intention of the planning inspector is carried out.(14) All that is required is that there be sufficient evidence of lack of intention to dedicate.(15) Exactly, and in this case motive was separated from intention for that very reason.(16) There had been, in fact if not intention , a collaborative intelligence corruption.
(1) good intention :: ujeeddo wanaagsan
(2) bad intention :: ujeeddo xun
(3) original intention :: ujeeddo asalka ah
(4) with the intention of :: isagoo qasdigiisu yahay
(5) real intention :: ujeedka dhabta ah
1. intent ::
4. design ::
5. calculation ::
6. meaning ::
taasoo la micno ah
7. premeditation ::
8. forethought ::
10. malice aforethought ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Given its dimensions,
I have no INTENTION of living out...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
You just left recorded proof
of our INTENTION to buy a car wash.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
it isn’t my INTENTION to make you feel sad
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Howard has announced his INTENTION
to propose marriage to Bernadette.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
That wasn't my INTENTION.It doesn't matter
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Somali Dictionary: intention
Meaning and definitions of intention, translation in Somali language for intention with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of intention in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "intention"
What intention means in Somali, intention meaning
in Somali, intention definition, examples and pronunciation
of intention in Somali language.