Noun(1) a young person, not fully developed
Adjective(1) of or relating to or characteristic of or appropriate for children or young people(2) displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
(1) Adult males seem to winter farther north than females and juvenile birds.(2) Let me clarify: they aren't acting immature or juvenile ; they're acting like young, inexperienced adults.(3) Secondly, he is sitting upon a pitchfork and refuses to move himself, or thirdly he is a silly, juvenile incompetent and has no place in this Chamber.(4) They stay nearby for 7 to 10 days and then flock with other juvenile birds.(5) In juvenile birds and birds molting into adult plumage for the first time, the shield was typically a deep purple.(6) This tour is excruciatingly banal and juvenile , lightened only by the silly antics of his friend Joe.(7) I know it sounds juvenile and stupid but I really wanted to see the look on Skinner's face.(8) Promoting juvenile talent is the lifeblood and future of any sporting club.(9) He probably thought that I was an immature and juvenile little child, which I can be, when I'm near Garret.(10) The movie isn't without its flaws, however, as some of the humour is rather juvenile , and some just plain stupid.(11) But there are issues that should be tackled immediately, especially in the field of juvenile crime.(12) At about four years of age young males form a juvenile group.(13) The juvenile captive birds bound for release are shipped to Mississippi after about a month, and they quickly learn to fit in with the refuge population.(14) Michael Conrad is rapidly becoming the light juvenile lead of Oval House.(15) It's juvenile and plain silly, and I don't like it contextually as a roleplayer.(16) Juvenile plumage is seldom seen in Washington, although some birds in juvenile plumage can be seen in the eastern flyway.
(1) juvenile delinquency :: dibjirnimada dhalinyaro ah
(2) juvenile delinquent :: diriyaa dhalinyaro ah
(3) juvenile court :: maxkamadda dhallinyarada
(4) juvenile crime :: dambiyada dhallinta
(5) juvenile offender :: dambiilaha dhallinta
1. young ::
2. teenage ::
3. adolescent ::
5. girlish ::
6. junior ::
7. pubescent ::
8. prepubescent ::
9. youthful ::
10. young person ::
qofka dhallinyarada ah
11. youngster ::
Ciyaaryahanka da'da yar
12. child ::
14. adolescent ::
15. youth ::
17. minor ::
18. junior ::
19. kid ::
20. punk ::
1. adult ::
2. mature ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- A JUVENILE amalgamation of our names.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
- Well, it's a little JUVENILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
...of JUVENILE tit-for-tat exchanges.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
More JUVENILE than this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
you can engage in JUVENILE attempts
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: juvenile
Meaning and definitions of juvenile, translation in Somali language for juvenile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of juvenile in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "juvenile"
What juvenile means in Somali, juvenile meaning
in Somali, juvenile definition, examples and pronunciation
of juvenile in Somali language.