Noun(1) conformity or harmony(2) the responsibility of a guardian or keeper(3) the act of retaining something
Verb(1) cause to continue in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., `keep clean'(2) continue a certain state, condition, or activity(3) retain possession of(4) stop (someone or something(5) conform one's action or practice to(6) stick to correctly or closely(7) look after; be the keeper of; have charge of(8) maintain by writing regular records(9) supply with room and board(10) allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature(11) supply with necessities and support(12) fail to spoil or rot(13) behave as expected during of holidays or rites(14) maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger(15) raise(16) retain rights to
(1) Their main task was game keeping , restoration of the game populations and reaching of admissible reserves of the separate types of game.(2) Each piece of legislation inevitably presents another bundle of bureaucracy in the form of record keeping and administration - and additional costs.(3) This method of inventory control and record keeping is simple and cost effective.(4) He's given some to his most trusted companions for safe keeping , transferred some to more secret and more protected hiding places.(5) No matter what job search strategies you choose, follow-up and record keeping are important for success.(6) Partnership law and partnership record keeping can be difficult to follow and understand.(7) The economics of small-time pig keeping were simple and profitable.(8) Accurate daily record keeping is useful for both your health care team and family to assist you with managing your diabetes.(9) His research is thorough and complete, even to the point of documenting the incomplete record keeping of German flying squadrons.(10) The keeping of proper financial records will aid a business to monitor its own performance, but of course, it is also a legal necessity.(11) We wanted to commend our operations, our loved ones and ourselves to God's care and keeping .(12) We commend him into your care and keeping now and forever more, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.(13) the keeping of dogs
(1) keep :: sii
(2) keeping in touch :: haynta xiriiri
(3) keeping up :: socodsiino
(4) in keeping with :: in la ilaalinayo
(5) keeping in mind :: haynta maanka
(6) in keeping :: in la xajiyo
(7) book-keeping :: buug-haynta
(8) keeping warm :: ilaalinta diiran
(9) worth keeping :: qiimihiisu yahay ilaalinta
(10) keeping score :: score haynta
(11) house keeping :: shaqo guri
2. holding ::
3. retain ::
4. remain ::
5. persist in ::
6. detain ::
7. comply with ::
8. preserve ::
9. store ::
10. breed ::
11. look after ::
eegaan ka dib
12. keep secret ::
13. prevent ::
14. keep open ::
15. maintain ::
16. observe ::
17. hold on ::
18. restrain ::
19. continue ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and KEEPING them up all night;
it'’s not important.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
So in terms of KEEPING our cook clean
and our product unadulterated...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Well, I have a secret
I've been KEEPING from you, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
if you weren't KEEPING
my daughter away from me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Somali Dictionary: keeping
Meaning and definitions of keeping, translation in Somali language for keeping with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of keeping in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "keeping"
What keeping means in Somali, keeping meaning
in Somali, keeping definition, examples and pronunciation
of keeping in Somali language.