Noun(1) a workplace for the conduct of scientific research(2) a region resembling a laboratory inasmuch as it offers opportunities for observation and practice and experimentation
(1) science laboratory(2) computer laboratory(3) The US group was known chiefly as a breeder of animals such as rats for laboratory experiments until it bought Inveresk last year.(4) Styrene, used in the manufacture of plastics, is highly toxic and causes cancer in laboratory animals.(5) laboratory assistant(6) Save for contrived laboratory studies with bacteria and fruit flies, it cannot be witnessed.(7) The tails of infant laboratory rats were cut off, generation after generation.(8) The spectral variability of natural materials has been known for a long time from laboratory studies.(9) Once the virus samples arrived from Hong Kong the experiment and laboratory analysis took only two weeks.(10) laboratory tests(11) The general guideline for the care and use of laboratory animals was followed.(12) The predictions of these models are in agreement with results from laboratory studies.(13) It was outlawed after tests revealed it has caused leukaemia in laboratory mice.(14) During my studies I involved myself in the use of laboratory animals.(15) West Nile virus has been reported in laboratory workers exposed to infected animals.(16) Much has been learned about sleep from laboratory studies of non-human animals.
(1) laboratory technician :: shaybaarka
(2) language laboratory :: shaybaarka luqadda
(3) laboratory work :: hawlaha shaybaarka
(4) laboratory test :: baaris shaybaar
(5) laboratory equipment :: qalabka shaybaarka
(6) laboratory assistant :: kaaliyaha shaybaarka
(7) research laboratory :: shaybaarka cilmi
(8) medical laboratory :: shaybaarka caafimaadka
(9) clinical laboratory :: sheybaarka
(10) laboratory findings :: natiijooyinka shaybaarka
1. testing ground ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard, it's 1:00. Weren't you going
to show me your LABORATORY at 1:00?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
But, Your Grace, this is my LABORATORY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
and I found your LABORATORY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Holy crap, are you connected
to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
in your LABORATORY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Somali Dictionary: laboratory
Meaning and definitions of laboratory, translation in Somali language for laboratory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of laboratory in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "laboratory"
What laboratory means in Somali, laboratory meaning in Somali, laboratory definition, examples and pronunciation of laboratory in Somali language.