Noun(1) public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops(2) anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
Adjective(1) relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area(2) of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood(3) affecting only a restricted part or area of the body
(1) This is not a critical risk, as only people on the local machine may logon to this account with a blank password.(2) local industry(3) the hall is for the local community(4) To that end, he has already visited the area to test local reaction.(5) One of the major factors in determining the price petrol is sold at in an area is the local competition.(6) Also, the council are looking at changing the signing for towns in the borough to improve local identity in the area.(7) And yours truly will either be celebrating like mad or crying into my pint down the local .(8) The LA website supports the work of local authorities in driving through the education and children's services reform agenda.(9) This ensures they get to where they need to be as quickly as possible, thanks to the police's local knowledge of the area.(10) One of these boys who use the local train for their nefarious activities become the victim of a braggart.(11) Pop down to the local for a pint and a sandwich and it means you're meeting somebody you actually like and the business can go hang.(12) BT could be ready to cut charges that give rival operators access to its local network.(13) Many residents had lived in the surrounding streets before moving into the home which was highly regarded in the local area.(14) Take a look at some of the local areas where we polled strongly.(15) It looks for local keys, not over the Internet, and that's very much the point.(16) This will take place at local neighbourhood level and through area or township committees.
(1) local news :: news degaanka
(2) local people :: dadka deegaanka
(3) local time :: waqtiga maxaliga ah ee
(4) local government :: dawladda hoose
(5) local mode :: mode degaanka
(6) local area network :: network degaanka maxalliga ah
(7) local area :: xaafaddooda
(8) local authority :: dawlada hoose
(9) local authorities :: maamulka deegaanka
(10) local council :: golaha degaanka
1. community ::
2. neighborhood ::
3. confined ::
4. local person ::
5. local anesthetic ::
local, locally, locals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To control the duration
of the LOCAL anaesthesia, 25 minutes.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
But they can occasionally adapt
to other LOCAL areas
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
the Sheldon Cooper Spell-Checks
Local Menus Tour.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
to a couple
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
It's LOCAL anaesthesia.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Somali Dictionary: local
Meaning and definitions of local, translation in Somali language for local with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of local in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "local"
What local means in Somali, local meaning
in Somali, local definition, examples and pronunciation
of local in Somali language.