Noun(1) any art that invokes supernatural powers(2) an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
Adjective(1) possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
(1) In Africa, the songs of crickets are said to have magic powers.(2) What makes people believe in magic , the supernatural and psychic powers?(3) The idea flourished at the Mepco Schlenk College, Sivakasi, when I saw similar software, which was termed by the Mepco students as pure magic .(4) The moments are too many, they are heart warming, and pure magic .(5) If Dennis the Menace remains in England, lovers of the beautiful game can anticipate many more moments of magic to store away in the memory banks.(6) Now when I call your name, I will tell you what element of magic to perform and demonstrate it.(7) Choosing a carpet can be difficult, but imagine if you had to select one on the strength of its magic powers.(8) Already this has earned plaudits as one of the best golf books ever written, and certainly its tale is one of pure magic .(9) It's a world of magic , beauty and celebration of the human form.(10) But a moment of magic from Adam Harris brought the Blues back into the game and set the stage for a memorable second half.(11) It seems that the ultimate mysteriousness of horses adds a quality of magic to the transactions of the gambler.(12) During the trial, Roulet testified that his lycanthropic ability was the result of a magic salve in his possession.(13) The much awaited magic moment arrived on July 20th in a moving opening ceremony.(14) In every big transaction there is a magic moment during which a man has surrendered a treasure, and during which the man who is due to receive it, has not yet done so.(15) You'll have seen the madcap clowning, close harmony singing, movie pastiches and magic performed by various performers in various guises.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I think I've discovered the magic formula├ö├ç├û said Japan's French coach Philippe Troussier.
(1) black magic :: sixirka madow
(2) magic wand :: Bir sixir
(3) magic power :: awood sixir
(4) magic number :: tirada sixir
(5) like magic :: sida sixir
(6) do magic :: sameeyo sixir
(7) magic spell :: joogay sixir
(8) magic potion :: qurub sixir
(9) as if by magic :: sida haddii by sixir
(10) magic weapon :: hub sixir
1. supernatural ::
2. fascinating ::
soo jiidasho leh
3. marvelous ::
5. sorcery ::
6. conjuring tricks ::
7. allure ::
8. skill ::
9. thaumaturgy ::
10. deception ::
1. repulsion ::
magic, magical, magics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When your dragons were born,
our MAGIC was born again.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
you doing MAGIC and me doing this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Your MAGIC tricks
from the garage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Would you rather me
make it better with MAGIC?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
He's not saying it's a MAGIC ring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Somali Dictionary: magic
Meaning and definitions of magic, translation in Somali language for magic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of magic in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "magic"
What magic means in Somali, magic meaning
in Somali, magic definition, examples and pronunciation
of magic in Somali language.