Noun(1) a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps(2) an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
(1) a method for software maintenance(2) that's his method of working(3) They rarely come close enough for a good photograph unless they are lured in by some method .(4) The ultimate logic of this method is automatic writing developed by the surrealists.(5) a lady with method in her work(6) That cut the journey between the two metropolises to just over half an hour by either method .(7) A much better method is to grab a leg in each hand and pull violently in opposite directions.(8) historical study is the rigorous combination of knowledge and method(9) I feel that this would be safer than the situation now is with no legal method .(10) The most crude method is to look at how far a politician has climbed up the greasy pole marked promotion.(11) The interview is probably the most widely employed method in qualitative research.(12) The thumb and index finger of the right hand stand for wisdom and method combined.(13) method of assessment(14) a new method for transferring phone numbers(15) The particular virtue of this method was the directness of style it engendered.(16) Driving the ribbon by this method would be opposite to our existing arrangement.
(1) payment method :: Qaabka mushaar-bixinta
(2) method of payment :: habka lacag bixinta
(3) scientific method :: hab cilmiyaysan
(4) research method :: habka cilmi-baarista
(5) teaching method :: habka baridda
(6) critical path method :: Habka jidka muhiimka ah
(7) access method :: helitaanka hab
(8) straight line method :: Habka toosan line
(9) direct method :: habka tooska ah
1. procedure ::
2. order ::
3. method acting ::
method, methodical, methodist, methodists, methods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe there's some METHOD or some
accounting trick you could use--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
did you just
figure out a METHOD
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
by my METHOD
of obtaining this meeting.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
The Night's Watch has one METHOD.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Well, if you are so protective
of the scientific METHOD,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: method
Meaning and definitions of method, translation in Somali language for method with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of method in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "method"
What method means in Somali, method meaning
in Somali, method definition, examples and pronunciation
of method in Somali language.