Noun(1) the quality of moving freely
(1) this exercise helps retain mobility in the damaged joints(2) Physiotherapy is a manual that teaches you how to improve strength and mobility by using your body more effectively.(3) The mobility is also part of an employment pattern of openness to new workplaces.(4) industrialization would open up increasing chances of social mobility(5) The fourth chapter deals with economic policies and transport as a catalyst of mobility and social change.(6) It adds no materially new information, but confirms mobility on the flat is reasonable.(7) The aim was to reduce her pain and increase her mobility enough to enable her to walk freely, garden, and drive again.(8) It makes it possible for people who have real problems of mobility to participate more easily in their own democracy.(9) Second, flexibility exercises for the back are needed to maintain spinal mobility .(10) Gentle exercise can benefit some medical conditions by increasing suppleness and mobility .(11) This is the story of a sort of social mobility from cook to camp commandant.(12) One condition that may plausibly contribute to a person's quality of life or good life is his or her physical mobility .(13) There is little mobility because membership in a particular caste group is hereditary.(14) Some of the elders who need exercise are in danger of losing their mobility .(15) Fractures of both heels or feet with a substantial restriction on mobility or considerable or permanent pain.(16) A major source of debate is the issue of social mobility for people of different social origins.
(1) social mobility :: dhaqdhaqaaqa bulshada
(2) upward mobility :: dhaqdhaqaaqa sii weynaydba
(3) mobility scooter :: mooto dhaqdhaqaaqa
(4) mobility allowance :: gunnada dhaqdhaqaaqa
1. ability to move ::
awooda inuu u dhaqaaqo
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
caused by the MOBILITY of ions
in the water.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
has a marked effect on MOBILITY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: mobility
Meaning and definitions of mobility, translation in Somali language for mobility with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mobility in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "mobility"
What mobility means in Somali, mobility meaning
in Somali, mobility definition, examples and pronunciation
of mobility in Somali language.