- labada dhinacdhinacle ahlabada
Adjective(1) common to or shared by two or more parties(2) concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return
(1) But one of our mutual friends had returned from a vacation and he had specially requested my participation.(2) Where hostility and mutual contempt have replaced love and respect, it is in no one's best interests to prolong the agony.(3) As an illustration of the difference between common and mutual knowledge suppose that you and I are each dealt a card.(4) I know that they were introduced by mutual friends.(5) Slowly but surely, each earns the respect of the other, and out of that respect grows a mutual appreciation, trust, and inevitably, familial love.(6) Discussions included topics of mutual and continuing interest common to both countries.(7) Men preferred friends with mutual acquaintances and common interests, while women valued laughter, honesty and trust.(8) Many building societies have thrown off their mutual status, offering their members shares or a lump sum bonus in return.(9) Now his finance days are behind him as he leads one of Scotland's remaining mutual building societies.(10) Beyond these two, there are still a number of smaller mutual building societies, but it is unlikely they will demutualise.(11) In addition, it is a mutual company and profits, if realised from its other businesses, are paid into the with-profits fund.(12) The fans love him and the feeling is mutual .(13) They are mutual societies owned and controlled by their members, who must share a common bond.(14) The authors acknowledge the need for such projects to be based on mutual goals that address common problems of the local institution.(15) In our time of separation, I believe there grew a mutual love & respect which had been missing before.(16) But it seems the feeling was mutual , so that's fine.
(1) mutual fund :: fund labada dhinac
(2) mutual funds :: lacag is
(3) mutual friend :: saaxiib labada dhinac
(4) mutual understanding :: is faham wadaaga
(5) mutual agreement :: heshiiska labada dhinac
(6) mutual respect :: is ixtiraam
(7) mutual benefit :: lacagta labada dhinac
(8) mutual trust :: aaminaad
(9) mutual consent :: raali
(10) mutual aid :: gargaarka labada dhinac
1. reciprocal ::
laba geesood ah
2. common ::
1. exclusive ::
2. individual ::
3. single ::
4. sole ::
5. solitary ::
6. unilateral ::
mutual, mutuality, mutually
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
in MUTUAL admiration and respect.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
You've been a good
influence on our MUTUAL friend, you know.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
We have carried out this negotiation
with MUTUAL respect,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
We have a MUTUAL interest
in resolving this without violence.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Somali Dictionary: mutual
Meaning and definitions of mutual, translation in Somali language for mutual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mutual in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mutual"
What mutual means in Somali, mutual meaning in Somali, mutual definition, examples and pronunciation of mutual in Somali language.