- notarynotarialamarfuliyeyaashanootayokuu sharciyeeyn
Noun(1) someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document's validity and to take depositions
(1) You could assemble two witnesses and a notary and sign the document yourself.(2) The most frightening thing is that you do most of it yourself, so I found myself constantly drawing enormous sums of cash from the bank and handing them over to the tax office, the lawyer, the notary , the vendor and so on.(3) The collection of the third portion of the harvest was often subcontracted to a third party, by means of a private contract drawn up by a notary .(4) Completion is the definitive passage of the property title from vendor to buyer by a public document, or by private contract authenticated by a notary for the purpose of registration.(5) It was drawn up by a notary and was a binding contract.(6) In January 1998 there was a reconciliation formally recorded by a notary , the effect of which may have been to suspend the custody order.(7) When the holding of an auction was approved and the place and time were agreed upon, the notary drew up the conditions of sale.(8) There's great ceremony to the final act of purchase, with sellers, buyers, bankers, lawyers and agents all meeting in a notary 's office to sign the deed.(9) Given the vast amount of notarial records, the authors focused on 10 notaries at roughly ten-year increments.(10) The heart of their study is a large sample of loan contracts drawn by Parisian notaries .(11) These figures correspond well with summaries based on notarial data.(12) The city yesterday opened the country's first judicial credit website, providing basic information to the public about local lawyers, law firms, notaries and community legal workers.(13) The notarial deeds provided by the notary public offices in Shanghai are accepted in over 100 countries, which shows that local notaries' work is highly accurate.(14) The next step is an exchange of contract executed before a notary public with the two parties' lawyers.(15) Seven lawyers and three notaries were among those arrested, the Madrid-based ministry said.(16) A Frankish royal writing office with archchancellor and notaries can be documented throughout the eighth, ninth, and tenth centuries.
(1) notary public :: nootaayo dadweyne
(2) public notary :: nootaayo dadweyne
(3) notary office :: xafiiska nootaayada
1. notary public ::
notarial, notaries, notarization, notarize, notarizes, notary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why don't you start perusing
while I set up my NOTARY stamp.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
my lesser dreams
and became a NOTARY public.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: notary
Meaning and definitions of notary, translation in Somali language for notary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of notary in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "notary"
What notary means in Somali, notary meaning in Somali, notary definition, examples and pronunciation of notary in Somali language.