Pronoun(1) a person's own self.(2) used to emphasize that one does something individually or unaided.(3) in one's normal and individual state of body or mind; not influenced by others.
(1) It could serve as an exhortation to fully immerse oneself in worthy subjects, to learn and allow others to learn.(2) Subjective gender identity includes all of the ways one might understand oneself to be a man or a woman.(3) the idea of publishing a book oneself(4) This is work that one does on oneself to turn oneself into an ethical subject.(5) In prayer, one comes to a better understanding of oneself and achieves spiritual development.(6) One cannot comprehend the future unless one understands oneself and one's own people.(7) One simply comes to recognise and understand oneself better, and that is a form of humility.(8) This is all true, although perhaps MC900 ftB is asking why the emphasis lies in being convincing, rather than being oneself .(9) They take the easier way out, and when that comes to eating, it is easier to stop into a fast food restaurant than to prepare a meal oneself .(10) The lack of reflection is usually reflected in the lack of understanding of oneself .(11) There is immense room for giving and taking offense when the subject is oneself .(12) These things could be learned from friends and relatives, or from reading the right kinds of books oneself .(13) That's what comes from subjecting oneself to confusion and some painfully obvious bias on both sides of the argument.(14) It demands a turning back to oneself in order to understand, and thus has implications and effects which are moral in that they influence how we act.(15) it is difficult to wrest oneself away(16) She only understands defending oneself from natural predators, like foxes.
(1) by oneself :: layska by
(2) introduce oneself :: baxo uuna soo bandhigo
(3) enjoy oneself :: baxo uuna ku raaxaysan
(4) take care of oneself :: is ogow baxo uuna ka mid ah
(5) come to oneself :: iman baxo uuna si
(6) exert oneself :: qofku isticmaali
(7) hurt oneself :: layska yeelin
(8) console oneself :: layska tacsiyeeyaan
(9) commit oneself :: qofku samayn
(10) express oneself :: baxo uuna muujiyo
1. oneself ::
2. self ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It serves the ancient imperative
of protecting ONESELF against marauders.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: oneself
Meaning and definitions of oneself, translation in Somali language for oneself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of oneself in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "oneself"
What oneself means in Somali, oneself meaning in Somali, oneself definition, examples and pronunciation of oneself in Somali language.