Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
(1) it provides a world of opportunity for young people(2) job opportunity(3) the school gave us every opportunity(4) he missed a golden opportunity in the first half(5) they train at every possible opportunity(6) she tried to escape at every available opportunity(7) I think he should be given the opportunity of looking at these before I make an order.(8) when the opportunity arises(9) To do that would simply deprive many people of the opportunity of a better environment.(10) It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I was really pleased to have the chance to meet him.(11) the night drive gave us the opportunity of spotting rhinos(12) I'll give you the money back at the first opportunity(13) they availed of that window of opportunity(14) I'll call you at the earliest opportunity(15) it's the opportunity of a lifetime(16) The time scale involved may make it not possible to afford an opportunity to comment.
(1) opportunity cost :: Qiimaha fursad
(2) business opportunity :: fursad ganacsi
(3) job opportunity :: fursad shaqo
(4) equal opportunity :: fursad loo siman yahay
(5) seize the opportunity :: fursadahaas
(6) good opportunity :: fursad wanaagsan
(7) take the opportunity :: qaadan fursad
(8) career opportunity :: fursad mustaqbalkiisa
(9) unique opportunity :: fursad gaar ah
(10) window of opportunity :: window of fursad
1. chance ::
2. lucky chance ::
4. time ::
6. occasion ::
7. moment ::
8. opening ::
9. option ::
11. turn ::
12. go ::
13. possibility ::
14. shot ::
15. break ::
16. new lease on life ::
kirada cusub oo ku saabsan nolosha
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...for not taking this OPPORTUNITY
to kill Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I haven't had the OPPORTUNITY to tell you
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
but it is a wonderful OPPORTUNITY
and you need to take it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
an OPPORTUNITY to
make my life easier,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
You have an OPPORTUNITY
to get in with her...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: opportunity
Meaning and definitions of opportunity, translation in Somali language for opportunity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of opportunity in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "opportunity"
What opportunity means in Somali, opportunity meaning
in Somali, opportunity definition, examples and pronunciation
of opportunity in Somali language.