Noun(1) a person's partner in marriage(2) an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest(3) a person who is a member of a partnership
Verb(1) provide with a partner(2) act as a partner
(1) arrange the children in pairs so that each person has a partner(2) she lived with her partner(3) Leading the way are online chatrooms and other services which help people find a soul mate, a sex partner or even a lover.(4) Like in gym, you usually have to partner with someone you don't even know.(5) You can even partner with your competitor and that's the whole basis of the association movement.(6) make sure that you or your partner are using an effective method of contraception(7) Her dance partner didn't seem to take it too seriously, and laughed.(8) howdy, partner!(9) I sat down at my lab counter where my chemistry lab partner was already sitting and guess who it was?(10) Rice University Press will partner with organizations to provide more affordable publishing.(11) But he acknowledged that each partner shared in the profits of the whole firm.(12) a partner in a prosperous legal practice(13) Clark told the master chiefs that he considers them senior leadership and tasked them to partner with their commanding officers.(14) An individual gallery can also partner with a local restaurant to offer gift certificates.(15) I cannot imagine they will find many other mobile phone companies to partner them in the future.(16) He can play some defense, hit an occasional open jumper and provide Jordan a good partner for card games on team flights.
(1) business partner :: lamaanahaaga ganacsi
(2) trading partner :: ganacsi
(3) managing partner :: lammaanahaaga maaraynta
(4) partner in crime :: lammaanahaaga ee dembiyada
(5) senior partner :: lammaane sare
(6) life partner :: lammaane nolosha
(7) domestic partner :: rafiiqa hooyga
(8) sleeping partner :: Shakhsiyaadka cod la'aanta
(9) sparring partner :: lammaanahaaga sparring
(10) sex partner :: wehelkaaga galmo
1. colleague ::
2. accomplice ::
3. spouse ::
4. better half ::
5. collaborator ::
partner, partnered, partnering, partners, partnership, partnerships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So...if your PARTNER
is the chef,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
And it can only be you or your PARTNER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Whoever's her PARTNER will be hamstrung
by her lack of experience, not to mention...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Now, does this look
like a PARTNER to you?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
He's my PARTNER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Somali Dictionary: partner
Meaning and definitions of partner, translation in Somali language for partner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of partner in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "partner"
What partner means in Somali, partner meaning in Somali, partner definition, examples and pronunciation of partner in Somali language.