- Jidkaaan jid lahaynWaddooyinkiisa
Noun(1) a course of conduct(2) a way especially designed for a particular use(3) an established line of travel or access(4) a line or route along which something travels or moves
(1) The Government is committed to achieving full employment at high wages, and it is well down the path to achieving that.(2) Flight 77's path was hard to track since its transponder had been turned off.(3) With God we are moving along on a path toward meaning, renewal, and salvation.(4) It instead says it is moving along its own path toward democracy and the framing of a constitution which has been in progress for more than a decade.(5) I turned around and continued to walk down the gray path .(6) The great leader Mahatma Gandhi once said there is no path to peace.(7) This will steadily move the company on the path to achieving its vision of becoming the first choice general insurer for India.(8) It came right at me, but His love so overwhelmed me that I was incapable of moving out of its path .(9) the path continues alongside the river for half a mile(10) This way, viewers are able to track the storm's path , along with our weather team.(11) So think long and hard before you decide whether to take the path toward truth or untruth.(12) the missile traced a fiery path in the sky(13) The tests mimic the effect of a 40 km/h impact with a pedestrian moving laterally across the path of the car.(14) Highlight the complete path and file name using your mouse.(15) Ranked against him are the hideous shades of the Inquisition and directly in his path is his unloving, tyrannical father, the King.(16) Put me directly in the path of the gulf stream and I won't use all that wasteful energy heating my house either.
(1) critical path :: Jid muhiim ah
(2) path length :: dhererka jidka
(3) cycle path :: Jidka wareegga
(4) narrow path :: Jidka dhuuban
(5) bike path :: Jidka baaskiil
(6) full path :: Jidka buuxa
(7) flight path :: Jidka duulimaadka
(8) bicycle path :: Jidka baaskiil
(9) right path :: Jidka saxda ah
(10) flow path :: Jidka socodka
1. trail ::
2. route ::
3. course of action ::
4. way of life ::
5. course ::
path, pathless, paths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
show him the PATH he must walk
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
There is quicksand to the west,
a PATH leads to the east."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Remove yourself from my PATH or I'll take
that long ax and I'll shove it up your...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
That we have departed from the PATH of righteousness
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Her PATH takes her westward.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: path
Meaning and definitions of path, translation in Somali language for path with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of path in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "path"
What path means in Somali, path meaning in Somali, path definition, examples and pronunciation of path in Somali language.