- kaamil ahkaamileenDhammeeyahaperfectestperfectible
Noun(1) a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect
Verb(1) make perfect or complete
Adjective(1) being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish(2) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(3) precisely accurate or exact
(1) I couldn't help but display my knack of scanning a rack of women's clothes and picking out the exact, perfect combo for her to try.(2) In a time before now all five elements existed in perfect harmony and each existed with harm to none.(3) A thought's breadth away, a woman of perfect absolutes stood in a field of death.(4) A car pulls into the lot, disturbing the perfect circles made by the ripples.(5) Sure, the ideal would be perfect control of documents as they get passed around and changed.(6) Everything possible is being done to perfect plans to avoid a winter crisis, according to North Yorkshire health chiefs.(7) Very few goods - especially those on display - are in perfect , pristine condition.(8) Delivery vans are equipped with fridge and freezer compartments in order to ensure goods arrive in perfect condition.(9) Since his character is perfect and unchanging, we can put our hope in him and not be disappointed.(10) His ripples in broadcasting are perfect circles - once again, he has to fetch the coffee for the old guard of breakfast radio.(11) Again, she left him impressed with her precise aim and perfect measuring of her distance.(12) The original sign looked the same, but was smaller, and in perfect condition.(13) It is very important to note that she was wearing a white frilly dress that was still in perfect condition.(14) This series is characterised by perfect realism juxtaposed with wild imagination.(15) The donor, having by then changed his mind, declines to perfect the imperfect gift in favour of the intended donee.(16) It was my favorite little black dress that I thought would be absolutely perfect for my date with Rick.
(1) present perfect :: kaamil ah jooga
(2) just perfect :: kaliya kaamil ah
(3) perfect match :: kulan kaamil ah
(4) past perfect :: kaamilka ee la soo dhaafay
(5) practice makes perfect :: dhaqanka ka dhigaa kaamil ah
(6) perfect couple :: labo kaamil ah
(7) perfect stranger :: qariibka kaamil ah
(8) present perfect tense :: joogo kaamil ah mid kacsan
(9) perfect tense :: kaamil ah mid kacsan
(10) the perfect :: kaamilka ah
1. ideal ::
3. exact ::
4. absolute ::
5. unadulterated ::
6. perfect tense ::
kaamil ah mid kacsan
7. improve ::
8. hone ::
1. amiss ::
2. bad ::
3. defective ::
4. imperfect ::
perfect, perfected, perfecter, perfectest, perfectible, perfecting, perfectly, perfectness, perfects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I saw it with PERFECT clarity.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Perfect for a pharmaceutical plant
or microchip factory
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Good. Perfect timing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Well, PERFECT. I made us sandwiches.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
Like an organ
that's not a PERFECT match.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Somali Dictionary: perfect
Meaning and definitions of perfect, translation in Somali language for perfect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of perfect in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "perfect"
What perfect means in Somali, perfect meaning in Somali, perfect definition, examples and pronunciation of perfect in Somali language.