Noun(1) domestic swine(2) a coarse obnoxious person(3) a person regarded as greedy and pig-like(4) uncomplimentary terms for a policeman(5) mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast(6) a crude block of metal (lead or iron
Verb(1) live like a pig, in squalor(2) eat greedily(3) give birth to (piglets
(1) This is a cold appetiser, with roast suckling pig , sliced beef, jelly fish and ham.(2) don't pig out on chips before dinner(3) He couldn't help but admire how much more of a fat, greedy, oafish pig his uncle had become in his absence.(4) When the programme is completed, it will have encompassed more than 1,200 pig herds.(5) Belly of pork is the kitchen's star turn, a tender piece of pig scented with the pungent breath of garlic flowers - tube of crackling included.(6) Major challenges of the young weanling pig involve the environment, health, and nutritional conditions.(7) Consequently, the young pig must be provided a large amount of energy from fat or carbohydrate in the colostrum in order to survive.(8) In addition, the water has been contaminated by discharge from local pig farms.(9) Some of the lads embrace their new role as master of the house more enthusiastically than others, but are they really capable of playing the male chauvinist pig for the full four weeks?(10) The food, which was served, consisted of roast pig , beef slices, as well as roast and mashed potatoes and provided all the energy for a long night's dancing into the early hours.(11) lovesick people pig out on chocolate(12) 'The men were prepared to pig it anyhow, and a few cubic feet of space didn't matter - such was their spirit.'(13) I researched all the farmers' markets and spent time on a rare breed pig farm in Cumbria.(14) And a man who called a policeman a pig had to stand for two hours with a hog in a pen set up in a town centre.(15) At least I know he's not a sexist chauvinistic pig .(16) Depending upon function, different pig designs are used.
(1) pig iron :: doofaarka birta
(2) little pig :: doofaarka yar
(3) pig dog :: eey doofaarka
(4) wild pig :: doofaarka duurjoogta ah
(5) dirty pig :: doofaarka wasakh
(6) roast pig :: doofaarka lagu dubay,
(7) female pig :: doofaarka dhaddig
(8) pig fat :: baruur doofaarka
1. hog ::
2. glutton ::
3. pig bed ::
5. sloven ::
7. pig it ::
8. guttle ::
9. farrow ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-I won't open the PIG up.
-Open the fucking PIG! You're a hitman.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
- No offense meant.
- Our order does not deal in PIG shit.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
"Pig Face," she called me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
But all Donnie did
was mix PIG poop with water...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
-The fucking PIG.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Somali Dictionary: pig
Meaning and definitions of pig, translation in Somali language for pig with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pig in Somali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pig"
What pig means in Somali, pig meaning in Somali, pig definition, examples and pronunciation of pig in Somali language.