Noun(1) generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives(2) a card (usually plastic
Adjective(1) capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material(2) capable of being influenced or formed(3) forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
(1) The topic was also addressed for several day through works of plastic art and performances.(2) There was asphalt cracking due to tensile strain resulting from plastic deformation within the crushed rock.(3) I know that you've seen his plastic smile on a thousand eager faces before.(4) They are working on making the cells into a flexible plastic material.(5) Check out our Credit Card centre for your perfect plastic .(6) In crystalline solids, plastic deformation tends to be confined to crystallographic planes of atoms which have a low resistance to shear.(7) Little or no plastic deformation is seen in tracheid walls in ring 26, which is the last ring formed in the tree.(8) She smiled at her with a cold, plastic smile.(9) Concrete and plastic bags are inherently ugly.(10) She looks up at me with a plastic smile, almost challenging me to argue with her.(11) At this point, they are still moving around pretty fast, so they are bounced around in a nearby plastic material.(12) Giving him a plastic smile, Lenore headed towards the stables.(13) She lives within a strict budget, and the only plastic in her wallet is a debit card.(14) Yielding occurs from point A to point B and this is the area of plastic deformation.(15) I should at least get marks for effort: I have gone to coffee mornings, decorated boxes with gold paint and plastic jewels and operated the tea-urn at a tabletop sale.(16) Getting them to embrace plastic may be an impossible feat.
(1) plastic surgery :: qaliin caag ah
(2) plastic bag :: bac caag
(3) plastic surgeon :: Dhakhtar caag ah
(4) plastic cup :: koob caag ah
(5) plastic wrap :: caag
(6) plastic film :: bac
(7) plastic deformation :: lahayo ku caag ah
(8) plastic money :: lacag caag ah
(9) plastic art :: tahay caag ah
(10) plastic cups :: koobabka caaga ah
1. malleable ::
2. impressionable ::
3. artificial ::
4. pliant ::
5. fictile ::
6. formative ::
7. charge card ::
1. artless ::
2. genuine ::
3. natural ::
4. spontaneous ::
lama filaan ah
5. unaffected ::
6. unfeigned ::
plastic, plasticity, plasticize, plasticizes, plastics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or popularly known as PLASTIC explosive.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Hey, I let you peel the PLASTIC,
don't get greedy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Actually, I have a PLASTIC baggy
strapped to my leg that says I can.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Plastic explosive, RDX. Flawlessly made.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Somali Dictionary: plastic
Meaning and definitions of plastic, translation in Somali language for plastic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of plastic in Somali and in English
Tags for the entry "plastic"
What plastic means in Somali, plastic meaning
in Somali, plastic definition, examples and pronunciation
of plastic in Somali language.